Things That Gladden The Heart

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Seeing Wentworth West on TV…it seems we don‘t see it much these recent years. And the 12th - remembering about to hit my approach and wondering how the heck I was going to get my ball on the green avoiding what looked to be mountainous green side bunkers.

Baldy Bouncer

Blackballed
Visit site
When out of the blue I am reacquainted with a blast from the past that I absolutely loved…and to find that today I love it just as much as I did back then. And so from 1983 (can you believe that…) the extended version of The S.O.S Band with Just be Good to Me. For me just one of the all time great and spine-tingling intros and bass line. Just turn it up very, very loud and love Mary Davis on vocals. And if you aren’t strutting your stuff to this gem of funk and disco then you ain’t got no soul.

Beats International did a great version of this.(y)

D

Deleted member 15344

My daughters first week in school and she is loving it , making friends already and taking to it very smoothly - she has found one friend Who is very shy and walks to school with her now and in her words “keeps her safe” going into school so her mummy knows she is ok - very proud of her

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
We have now had this little lad for almost a week. When we picked him up from the Romanian rescue van last Friday night he was almost rigid with either shock or fear when we took him out having endured a 3.5 day journey. He was also extremely smelly :sick::poop:. He fell asleep on the lap of my missus on the way home, and we gave him a quick shower to get the worst of the muck off him. He's still pretty nervous as everything is new to him but he's an absolute delight. Very loving, slowly getting used to everything around him, and we're so happy we got him. We've called him Frank.

PSX_20210909_212358.jpg

Last edited:

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
We have now had this little lad for almost a week. When we picked him up from the Romanian rescue can last Friday night he was almost rigid when we took him out having endured a 3.5 day journey. He was also extremely smelly. He fell asleep on the lap of my missus on the way home, and we gave him a quick shower to get the worst of the muck off him. He's still pretty nervous as everything is new to him but he's an absolute delight. Very loving, slowly getting used to everything around him and we're so happy we got him. We've called him Frank.

View attachment 38368

What a lovely intelligent face. Sure he is going to bring a lot of happiness to your life.

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
We have now had this little lad for almost a week. When we picked him up from the Romanian rescue can last Friday night he was almost rigid when we took him out having endured a 3.5 day journey. He was also extremely smelly. He fell asleep on the lap of my missus on the way home, and we gave him a quick shower to get the worst of the muck off him. He's still pretty nervous as everything is new to him but he's an absolute delight. Very loving, slowly getting used to everything around him and we're so happy we got him. We've called him Frank.

View attachment 38368
They say dogs look like their owner , he's a wee cracker (y)

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

View attachment 38368

hello Frank, youre gonna be just fine now :)

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site

View attachment 38368

He’s adorable

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site

View attachment 38368

Ahh bless him. Well done for giving Frank a new forever home and good life.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Wife took me to the Glasshouse at the Grove for my birthday dinner. It was like a posh buffet, with fresh cooked meats and what not. I had the most amazing pork belly*, steak cutlets cooked rare, tuna, salmon, sea bass, roast lamb, roast chicken - and one or two vegetables just for effect really. I ate so much meat I felt like Ron Swanson. :LOL:

*I now have a pork belly of my own. :oops:

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Wife took me to the Glasshouse at the Grove for my birthday dinner. It was like a posh buffet, with fresh cooked meats and what not. I had the most amazing pork belly*, steak cutlets cooked rare, tuna, salmon, sea bass, roast lamb, roast chicken - and one or two vegetables just for effect really. I ate so much meat I felt like Ron Swanson. :LOL:

*I now have a pork belly of my own. :oops:

Pork belly (not yours) is one of my favourites