Things That Gladden The Heart

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
6 of us arrived in Granada just on lunchtime. Tapas and a couple of beers for lunch followed by a wee wander. Chilling in the hotel before heading out again. Alhambra tickets booked for tomorrow, and then I guess it’ll be a bit of tapas and a few beers. Heading back Thursday.

Fantastic to have escaped the valley at last, and great to see mask compliance around 80+%.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site

Attachments

• PXL_20210908_045804838_resize_70.jpg
    PXL_20210908_045804838_resize_70.jpg
    661.5 KB · Views: 4
  • PXL_20210908_045811713_resize_0.jpg
    PXL_20210908_045811713_resize_0.jpg
    645.6 KB · Views: 5
  • PXL_20210908_045947267_resize_76.jpg
    PXL_20210908_045947267_resize_76.jpg
    682.5 KB · Views: 5

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Wow that is so amazing. I'd be beside myself. I love foxes and the glimpses of them in the wild are things to celebrate!

He comes around every morning and evening for a snack Amanda. Slowly getting braver, hopefully get to feed him by hand one day.
We normally give him the remnants from the cats bowls, mixed with a few of their biscuits, but he's got a sweet tooth so gave him some choccy biscuit this morning for a treat.
We've also got a family of badgers who visit every now and then, but they won't come as close as Mr Fox does.
I'll try and get a piccie of one of those tomorrow.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
He comes around every morning and evening for a snack Amanda. Slowly getting braver, hopefully get to feed him by hand one day.
We normally give him the remnants from the cats bowls, mixed with a few of their biscuits, but he's got a sweet tooth so gave him some choccy biscuit this morning for a treat.
We've also got a family of badgers who visit every now and then, but they won't come as close as Mr Fox does.
I'll try and get a piccie of one of those tomorrow.

Fantastic Mr Fox :) I bet he loved the treat...badgers are also amazing and a very rare site. I'd be sitting there all day :)

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Seeing Sajid Javid remain calm when the person known as Kay Burley tried continually interrupt him @7a.m. this Morning on Sky. He came over extremely well despite everything.

Swinglowandslow

Visit site
Seeing Sajid Javid remain calm when the person known as Kay Burley tried continually interrupt him @7a.m. this Morning on Sky. He came over extremely well despite everything.

I'd remain calm and tell her that "if you don't stop interrupting and let me answer the question then I will be terminating this interview. Do you understand?"

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Seeing on Ryanair that we could fly form Liverpool to Ibiza for 9 days from next Monday form£9.99 return. We booked but also booked hand baggage. Did not want O’Leary to miss out.

if anybody wants a good laugh have a look on You Tube “ Fascinating Aida “Cheap Flights” we saw them a couple of years’ ago great laugh

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
When out of the blue I am reacquainted with a blast from the past that I absolutely loved…and to find that today I love it just as much as I did back then. And so from 1983 (can you believe that…) the extended version of The S.O.S Band with Just be Good to Me. For me just one of the all time great and spine-tingling intros and bass line. Just turn it up very, very loud and love Mary Davis on vocals. And if you aren’t strutting your stuff to this gem of funk and disco then you ain’t got no soul.

Last edited: