Things That Gladden The Heart

Wilson

Head Pro
Visit site
After hundreds of attempts, my daughter finally landed a somersault on the trampoline, (she jumps off the climbing frame). She was so happy with herself, she used to get very annoyed when she couldn’t do something, then after watching the Olympic gymnastics and showing some videos of them failing, she now understands you have to practice a lot, and not give up.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Fabulous red sun sunset at Turnberry lighthouse last night. Lady Doon got some great photos.
Walked across to see the newish 9th hole from the back tee.
Wow that is now some hole 249 par three about a 220 carry over the sea and rocks.
9th and 10th holes must be the best two golf holes anywhere in the world now.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Was meant to be playing today but decided to have a break from it, got a fitting tomorrow to look forward to.
So decided to wash, polish and wax the car. The orange is popping quite magnificently in the sun now.

Knackered after hand polishing for a change, but worth it.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Was meant to be playing today but decided to have a break from it, got a fitting tomorrow to look forward to.
So decided to wash, polish and wax the car. The orange is popping quite magnificently in the sun now.

I assume you checked the forecast and no rain for the forseeable?? I love cleaning my car as the result is worth the effort...although the MX5 was a lot easier than the BMW!!

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site

You can come to Inverness and do mine, it is a nightmare to keep clean ?
Planning to get an IGL coating on it to hopefully help ?

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Doing 40 miles off road today, longest ride I've done on the fat bike to date, knackered but pleased with myself. Found a couple of new routes to take Rupert on too.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
I love that Orange colour, tried to get it but couldn’t get one for love nor money, ended up with Black ??

They have become quite rare. It's also now only available on the 3 series and the 8 series by all accounts. I just ordered an 840i Gran Coupe in Sunset Orange and it will be December at the earliest.

It's also one reason that my 340i is sitting with over £4k in equity in it.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
They have become quite rare. It's also now only available on the 3 series and the 8 series by all accounts. I just ordered an 840i Gran Coupe in Sunset Orange and it will be December at the earliest.

Did you get the limited edition version with working indicators?

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site

A couple of years ago there was a cracking lease deal on the 8 series, there’s a thread on pistonheads ??