Things That Gladden The Heart

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Went Warwick Castle today, a great day out. The boy tried his hand at jousting and archery and is absolutely spark out already.
Days like this made the injections and fertility treatment worthwhile.
Good to hear, going there on Sunday (Bank Holiday) and also got tickets for the Sunset Spectacular with music and street food. And the weather is looking good:)

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
I went to Timpsons. For a very reasonable £10 they provide a USB stick with your pictures on, 4 hard copy pictures plus they have the picture checked on the Govt website to confirm that it is OK and provide a code to put in instead of uploading. Really good service.
Or try a"passport compliant" digital photobooth. It takes your piccy, checks it's compliant, and makes it available to upload into your digital application form (via an upload code). You dont need a data stick - or hard copies, although it does give you some.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
As good a place as any to post this
28 days start to finish to get passport renewed, from 6000 miles away (inc sending old one, p/work etc) Got new one in my hand an hour ago

Media were saying last month there's a 10 week delay, not counting overseas :unsure:

Now if only I could travel anywhere.....

Wife’s took 24 days. Splitting hairs I know but in the middle of the holiday season, cracking result.

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
My son was foraging for something in the cupboards. So i asked what he was doing.

I am looking for something.

after about 10 mins, he was still there..

I am looking for something..

that triggerd a old memory of my days of youth.. not heard it in a long time, but youtube is your friend. (my son has never heard of Billy Joel)

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
My son was foraging for something in the cupboards. So i asked what he was doing.

I am looking for something.

after about 10 mins, he was still there..

I am looking for something..

that triggerd a old memory of my days of youth.. not heard it in a long time, but youtube is your friend. (my son has never heard of Billy Joel)
Bit of a shock when I realised I had the same t-shirt/open shirt ensemble on today as Mr Joel had all those years ago. Still gladdened my heart - timeless fashion statement? :unsure:
I can just about get away with saying "Uptown Girl" was in my youth.

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
Oldest boy was struggling with his golf and the club got him a half hour lesson with the pro.
What a difference, absolutely smashing them, seems a lot more natural for him now.
He's only 10 but amazing how quick his confidence has come back.

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Bit of a shock when I realised I had the same t-shirt/open shirt ensemble on today as Mr Joel had all those years ago. Still gladdened my heart - timeless fashion statement? :unsure:
I can just about get away with saying "Uptown Girl" was in my youth.

Very american weekend look..

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Oooh, that’s really nice

Thanks. Have to say that they are probably the best looking and sounding speakers that I have built to date.

Once the isolation plinths go on them they will sound brilliant. Very balanced across the frequencies with crossovers that only just fit in the cabinet, they are that big. My first attempt at bi-wiring the crossovers as well.