Things That Gladden The Heart

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Jacuzzis. 8* less than yesterday and comfortable to venture outside - your deepest winter is our hottest summer. 1.5 hours sat reading a good book with a bottle of good red.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Didn't know that - knew that cats were but not dogs. Learn something new everyday

Only some cats too it seems. Neither of my two are bothered after stealing all the cream from a cake that had been left on the worktop. Or eating the cheese that was left on the board after having some crackers.

Little lactose tolerant mutant cats ?

Patster1969

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Only some cats too it seems. Neither of my two are bothered after stealing all the cream from a cake that had been left on the worktop. Or eating the cheese that was left on the board after having some crackers.

Little lactose tolerant mutant cats ?
It's one of those things that get drummed into you by the vet when you take the little buggers for their annual check-up - our two would blatantly go down the same route if we let them, one of them is much greedier than the other (and also prone to do significantly less exercise). However, that sounds like me ;)

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
Nice round at Maryport earlier then a cracking meal in a pub. Just sat with family and dogs enjoying a pint of Jennings Night Vision..… I love visiting West Cumbria ?

D

Deleted member 3432

Nice round at Maryport earlier then a cracking meal in a pub. Just sat with family and dogs enjoying a pint of Jennings Night Vision..… I love visiting West Cumbria ?

Do you get confused going up, down and across on the 'newer' holes over the road?

I played it last week for the 1st time in years and was glad my mate had played it recently, I didn't have a clue which hole was which ?

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
Do you get confused going up, down and across on the 'newer' holes over the road?

I played it last week for the 1st time in years and was glad my mate had played it recently, I didn't have a clue which hole was which ?

I know what you mean, I struggled with the 10th where you tee off then walk over 3 fairways then turn right and the 14th where you fire it over a massive hedge then scamper around to find your ball! But at £20 a round I’m not complaining, also the views are cracking and everyone is very friendly.

D

Deleted member 3432

I know what you mean, I struggled with the 10th where you tee off then walk over 3 fairways then turn right and the 14th where you fire it over a massive hedge then scamper around to find your ball! But at £20 a round I’m not complaining, also the views are cracking and everyone is very friendly.

Next time you're back up get in touch and I'll take you round one of the best tracks in the country.

Members guest rate is very friendly ?