Things That Gladden The Heart

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Out caddying this morning, lots of dolphins on show, lucky to see two big breeches, with them coming right out of the water. Then a couple of holes later an osprey flying and hovering of the 7th green over the sea. The American guys were very taken with the wildlife on show

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
The bigger of the wasp nests, number 5, proving to be a doddle. Went out with the nuclear spray. Squirted and went inside. An hour later I bagged it and put it in the communal bin. Had a few buzzing around when I was bagging it but they were no bother.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The flash movie being out Wednesday instead of Friday .. get in

My mate and I wanted to go together but considering we are on the same roster line it's impossible as we both working same time and got commitments afters

Except Wednesday.. 2 days earlier than thought both free

Get in

Oh and guardians tomorrow with my cousin whilst she over

Fantastic

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Macrium Reflect software. Clones a hard drive and just saved me severe earache after my son’s gaming PC suffered a problem with the SSD that looked bleak for a minute.

If he’d lost his game saves the world would have been ending.

But managed to get the whole boot drive across on to a nice new drive and all is well in the world again.

And it’s free.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Just now sitting listening to the waters of the Ionian Sea lapping the rocks under our hotel‘s terrace overlooking a beautiful village on the Mani Peninsula down bottom of the Peloponnese. When a nice and relaxed Mrs SILH comes back from our room we will explore for a place to eat this evening. Somehow I‘m not missing golf, and think I’ll sign out for another ten days…😎

SatchFan

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Finally getting through to the DWP to sort out paying extra NI contributions for my state pension. Five minutes later I have been transferred straight through to HMRC to get my payment reference number. Ten minutes later I've paid.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
no, I love my rogue.
i have been looking for new wedges though.

Bet you could get in the clubhouse with them as well Dando, a nice pair of wedges 😁👍

Attachments

• 60FE33E6-4F74-432C-8FCE-E1EEB1D9467A.jpeg
    60FE33E6-4F74-432C-8FCE-E1EEB1D9467A.jpeg
    9.6 KB · Views: 0