Things That Gladden The Heart

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
I’d be torn over the sauce, HP with beans all day but HP with cheese no no no 🤔 I’d probably go with Tabasco or another chilli sauce 👌
HP with extra mature cheddar is the dogs.

Add a few drops of this to a bottle of HP to make the best hot sauce.
Also works well in HP fruity.

21C147C7-1F19-4FFC-ABB5-85ECBA9BC8DD.jpeg

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Wife sent for airfryer but immediately sent it back as the drawer was quite hard to open.
Replacement arrived and it was the same.
She phoned about returning it again, they said just dispose of it or give it away, refund was paid 2 days later.
With nothing to lose I set about fixing it with a small hammer, after a couple of hits it works just fine.
HAPPY DAYS.

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Wife sent for airfryer but immediately sent it back as the drawer was quite hard to open.
Replacement arrived and it was the same.
She phoned about returning it again, they said just dispose of it or give it away, refund was paid 2 days later.
With nothing to lose I set about fixing it with a small hammer, after a couple of hits it works just fine.
HAPPY DAYS.
Why does this never happen to me?

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
I’d be torn over the sauce, HP with beans all day but HP with cheese no no no 🤔 I’d probably go with Tabasco or another chilli sauce 👌

Toast the bread. Put a smear of Branston pickle on it then put the cheese over the top, and back under the grill. Brown sauce or Worcester sauce on top… heaven!

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Finally dragged myself outside for a run. Have wanted to for weeks but making myself do it after a day in the office and coming home at 6pm in the rain is difficult. 5k completed, 2 or 3 minutes slower than what I was producing two years ago, but still made it round in 28 and a half minutes which I wasn't too disappointed with. Just carrying too much weight at the moment.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Finally dragged myself outside for a run. Have wanted to for weeks but making myself do it after a day in the office and coming home at 6pm in the rain is difficult. 5k completed, 2 or 3 minutes slower than what I was producing two years ago, but still made it round in 28 and a half minutes which I wasn't too disappointed with. Just carrying too much weight at the moment.

I've decided to get back to some running and going to do the Couch to 5k. I've always thought what's the point as I can run 5k now BUT that 5k is pretty slow compared to what I used to do. So I'm planning to run the running elements faster and enjoy the walking recovery in the hope eventually when I put it all together my 5k time will be something closer (5 minutes closer would be good!) to my previous sort of training times.