Things That Gladden The Heart

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Clearly I'm being persecuted for posting in the LIV thread, I've consulted with Pat, and the defamation suit is now in the post to @PhilTheFragger ???

Hey, we’re a small group that have been honoured by a Fragger name change; own it and enjoy it, loud and proud. ? We may even need to have our own golf day somewhere, we band of brothers (I don’t think a sister has been honoured by Fragger in this way yet) ?

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Hey, we’re a small group that have been honoured by a Fragger name change; own it and enjoy it, loud and proud. ? We may even need to have our own golf day somewhere, we band of brothers (I don’t think a sister has been honoured by Fragger in this way yet) ?

Not sure honoured is the right word,
No sisters yet as I don’t fancy a slap ?

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site

This is turning into Asbo as a badge of honour for youths… enjoy it

RichA

Visit site
Standing outside in an area with zero light pollution looking at the night sky. Absolutely stunning.
It was one of reasons I loved camping on Dartmoor. The vastness of it makes you feel reassuringly insignificant, doesn't it? Difficult to explain to anyone who hasn't seen it.
Those Islay malts you gather probably help the karma too.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
It was one of reasons I loved camping on Dartmoor. The vastness of it makes you feel reassuringly insignificant, doesn't it? Difficult to explain to anyone who hasn't seen it.

Exactly this.

Those Islay malts you gather probably help the karma too.

Belated 60th birthday trip. The hotel we originally booked have got very greedy (70% hike). We have found a much better deal on a B&B so I’m spending the change as I go ?. Bowmore today completes the tour (including Jura).