Things That Gladden The Heart

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Dentist tells me that CT scan shows that dental implants for a couple of my teeth would not be ‘simple’ and that additional surgery or bone ‘transplanting’ would be required.

As simple implants would cost £5000 for the pair, the cost of what I’d need would be thousand(s) more. Well…that rules that out. But is was good to know as getting implants for a couple of my teeth have been sitting in back of my mind as an option even though I had no idea how much they’d cost. Now that I do, I can happily rule out that option. Happy days…I think.
Hugh , bite the bullet :whistle: you can't take it with you mate, just think of the nice smile you'll have :)

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Dentist tells me that CT scan shows that dental implants for a couple of my teeth would not be ‘simple’ and that additional surgery or bone ‘transplanting’ would be required.
CT scans for dental work? Wow!
Still, if analysis determines extent of work reqd is 'unjustifiable'....

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
CT scans for dental work? Wow!
Still, if analysis determines extent of work reqd is 'unjustifiable'....
It was only a normal inhouse x-ray they used when my misses had hers done, fortunately she didn't need any bone re enforcement, but still very expensive :cry:
Hopefully she'll be smiling soon :LOL:

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Don't be sorry. It gladdened my heart. Retirement in 4 years and Dogs Trust will be getting a visit within days of me walking away from work. Looking forward to being in a position to give another mutt or two the time and attention they deserve.

Think you sound like a perfect candidate for early retirement!!!