Things That Gladden The Heart

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Another Christmas tradition in our family… I’ve just logged into NORAD Santa to see where he’s up to delivering presents. We used to get the kids high with this. Great to hear our children are now doing the same with the grandchildren.

Merry Christmas to you all.

Merry Xmas to you and yours

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Made some honey roasted pecans yesterday with a sprinkling of cinnamon. Sweet mother there gorgeous.

Swinglowandslow

Visit site
Nostalgia trip last night.
TV
Robin Hood righting all the wrongs, and beating the bad guy in a good old sword fight. Took me back to when I saw it as a kid in cinema. Thought it was magic.
That was followed by two Morecombe and Wise: still laugh, though seen before. Previn aka Preview was a good old sport, as was Shirley Bassey.
Don't make em like that any more?

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
BiL…it’s not good, in fact it’s really c**p, but it could have been worse. Sometimes we can be thankful for small mercies, and sometimes we must.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
It’s taken me more than 30yrs but today I worked out how to open the windows of the front double glazing at my MiLs - she’d forgotten many moons before I first came up. And all I needed was an Allen key. Doh!

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Last Saturday (18th) we were out with friends, and three to four days later 4 of the 13 of us had tested positive. We booked ourselves for PCR tests ASAP, although we had no symptoms and took countless lateral flows which were all negative, we were still anxious awaiting the PCR test results. My wife loves Christmas with her family, she's like a big kid. Ultimately we decided we'd done enough lateral flows that one of them would have shown positive if we had it, so we went as planned, and thankfully at around 6pm Christmas Day we finally got the results texted through saying negative as well! We had a fantastic day, and then another wonderful one with my family on Boxing Day. There's nothing like the threat of it being cancelled for the second year running to make you really appreciate Christmas with the families. And we are both very lucky to have such lovely families as well.