Things That Gladden The Heart

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Last game of the season yesterday, we already had the league wrapped up and we were playing bottom of the league so the captain did a lottery draw before the game, whatever position you drew from the bag you played there for 30 minutes. We had centre forwards in defence and vise versa ?
I was only supposed to be watching as I've been carrying an injury for a few weeks but they talked me into playing the last 10 minutes in a cameo role up front. Came on, 2 minutes later boom, first touch and it's in the back of the net ?
Never lose it do you ?

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Last game of the season yesterday, we already had the league wrapped up and we were playing bottom of the league so the captain did a lottery draw before the game, whatever position you drew from the bag you played there for 30 minutes. We had centre forwards in defence and vise versa ?
I was only supposed to be watching as I've been carrying an injury for a few weeks but they talked me into playing the last 10 minutes in a cameo role up front. Came on, 2 minutes later boom, first touch and it's in the back of the net ?
Never lose it do you ?
I wouldn't know - I've never had it....:oops:

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Never lose it do you ?

Own goal? :ROFLMAO:

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Last week my Skycaddie threw a hissy fit..
Charged it up Monday evening for a game Tuesday morning - the green I'm Charged light came on, unit in the bag.
Got it out Tuesday morning and it wouldn't fire up..nothing at all.
When I got home I put it on charge and it had nothing in the tank.
Before you all say Ha you left it on -
A. I didn't and
B. It's set to turn off after 90 minutes of not being used so there should have been at least 70% left.
Charged it up, turned it on and it worked but there was a line of pixels that made a blue line on the screen.
Fired off an email to Skycaddie as the unit is 3 weeks I side the warranty period, a emailed label arrives shortly afterwards and it's in the post.
Email received yesterday saying the LCD is kaput and a replacement has been sent out and will arrive tomorrow.
Good work Skycaddie (y)
And so, after Royal Mail delivered my replacement unit to someone else ( hope they play golf) Skycaddie, without any further questions have despatched another today.
Let's see if RM can screw this one up too....
Very good work Skycaddie (y)

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
Just walked from Pimlico to Leicester Square rather than get the tube, amazed that the city is still so quiet, walked along the embankment through Parliament square, Horseguards Road and parade ground then through Trafalger sq. it’s an absolute pleasure to do. Honestly if you ever thought about visiting London but were put off by the crowds, do it now before the hordes return.