Things That Gladden The Heart

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Just walked from Pimlico to Leicester Square rather than get the tube, amazed that the city is still so quiet, walked along the embankment through Parliament square, Horseguards Road and parade ground then through Trafalger sq. it’s an absolute pleasure to do. Honestly if you ever thought about visiting London but were put off by the crowds, do it now before the hordes return.
My son went with his mates last September to Italy. They went to Rome for a couple of days, they were nearby, not touring. There are pictures of him in The Colliseum, St Peters Square, The Vatican, all over and it is empty. It could not have been better from a tourist perspective. Sounds very similar to your experience today. A great time to visit London, as you suggest.

RichA

Visit site
Just walked from Pimlico to Leicester Square rather than get the tube, amazed that the city is still so quiet, walked along the embankment through Parliament square, Horseguards Road and parade ground then through Trafalger sq. it’s an absolute pleasure to do. Honestly if you ever thought about visiting London but were put off by the crowds, do it now before the hordes return.
If you don't want your bubble bursting, stay off the Victoria Line. It's been back to its disgusting worst for a couple of months now.
The parks though, are amazing at the moment.

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
Not had a chance to play it yet (Cold War), any good?

I like it but it’s mostly a way for me to chat to mates and level up guns for Warzone. I unlocked the nail gun and am having way too much fun levelling it up. It’s stupid and shouldn’t work but it’s a right laugh.