Things I have never owned

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
If you don’t travel much or have business expenses then many people wouldn’t really see the need for a credit card.

Personally I couldn’t live without free credit. All my expenditure goes on the card.
I think that is a fair comment. Have you seen Pathetic Sharks posts though? What he does? That is why it really caught my eye.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Never taken cash out of an ATM - so a pin number!
But you need a PIN number for card purchases , unless you pay by cash.........

Which by a process of elimination means you are either a pimp or a drug dealer???
I've never owned a Personal Identification Number Number.......
Had a few PINs though..
#pedantsRUs:ROFLMAO:

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
I've never owned a Personal Identification Number Number.......
Had a few PINs though..
#pedantsRUs:ROFLMAO:

These days you often need a pin to log into a computer, these can be a mix of alpha & numeric

Would the description “PIN Code” be acceptable in a multi device pedantic society?

Askin for a friend?

Wolf

Visit site
Are they common? Well - not common common - but pretty common - especially for folks who've being playing for a while. Do other expect me to have had one? Well...I've been playing for 50yrs...:(
No idea but seems pretty much everyone I know or have played with have had one with the 1 exception being my dad. He has played for 50 Yr like you and also is without a holy grail hole in one.

A more expensive 'look at my bling' watch...although I am sure that they are great investments etc...
Me either and never really seen the point in owning one.

My FiL lent mw a Patek Phillipe to wear on our wedding day, it was a lovely watch and worth a ridiculous amount of money, but even so I couldn't see why I would ever buy such a thing.