the_coach

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
To anyone who maybe doesn't frequent the experts section, I just wanted a shout out to the-coach.

He tirelessly responds in great detail to anyones issues and he seems extremely knowledgable about all aspects of the swing. He plays off +2 as well:clap:

He has helped me no end via PM and probably many others- don't know where he gets the time to run his business or keep lowering that handicap but it's greatly appreciated by me and no doubt others.:thup:

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
To anyone who maybe doesn't frequent the experts section, I just wanted a shout out to the-coach.

He tirelessly responds in great detail to anyones issues and he seems extremely knowledgable about all aspects of the swing. He plays off +2 as well:clap:

He has helped me no end via PM and probably many others- don't know where he gets the time to run his business or keep lowering that handicap but it's greatly appreciated by me and no doubt others.:thup:

Fair play ,

hope he doesnt get the same treatment as Bob was getting in places when Bob did the very same

Maccy

Club Champion
Visit site
I can echo this, his suggestions for changing my grip have been interesting and I'm hoping to put them into practice this friday :)

NorfolkShaun

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Helped me loads when I had chipping issues and answered all my stupid questions, top bloke

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site
I agree. He has a very good understanding of many facets of the holf game and has given me some rather interesting pointers.

I would also, personally, like to thank Bobmac.

Their knowledge of the swing is a credit to themselves and bring great experience and knowledge to the forum.

That's for your help as always guys :thup:

dontfancythisputt

Club Champion
Visit site
Agree fully, he knows his stuff.

Ive been working hard on a few changes with a local pro and the fundamental issues are what the coach spotted from a very rough 10 second video.