ICYGOLF Wedges

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
what I like about this thread and the Orka one is the fact that there are a few UK based companies in this uber corperate world of golf equipment who obviously offer great products and customer service. I will support that all day long. Iain I will drop you a pm shortly.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Anyone know what the Short Game area is like at Northants? Or Nearby?

Might be tight to fit in on H4H day, but Sunday or Tuesday?

Just a thought.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Pictures were requested earlier in the thread, and coincidentally, Iain has kindly just sent me a pic of one of my wedges to show me the engraving. I'd asked whether he could engrave my name in Japanese......and yes he can... I'm buzzing on these and can't wait until Saturday to pick up the finished pair.

wedge.jpg

Last edited:

Alex1975

Tour Winner
Visit site
I would lie to say a very big thank you to all the posters who have been very complimentary about my wedges and the service given.

I would also like to say if anyone either does not like the shape of any of the wedges I can make any combination of shape , offset , bounce , leading edge grind, toe grind , top edge grind you may want so drop me a line any time.

Price is a very subjective thing , with the economy the way it is all products need to be priced competitively and I believe that is what I have done . Just because someone does not earn big bucks it should not bar them from owning a quality product, like any other sphere of business " if you can buy right , you can sell right".

As I sell to and service the end user , I do not have any middle men to satisfy . Good for the customer and good for myself as I have a much better relationship with the person who uses my product , I worked in the manufacturing sector for 30 + years and we have lost our way when it comes to looking after the interests of the customer and offering value for money . In this country we have a heritage of product excellence and design ingenuity , this is just my way of going back to those values.

I am negotiating with British forging companies to produce my heads , but at the moment if I am not prepared to buy 500,000 units there is very little interest in my custom especially as the material that I specify is unusual and away from the normal formulation.
Hopefully someone will step in and supply me as I firmly believe we have to grow our manufacturing sector if we have any hope of becoming a true force in Europe let alone the world .

@OP Great post thank you!

@Iain, great product and attitude, maximum respect!

Coatsy79

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Pictures were requested earlier in the thread, and coincidentally, Iain has kindly just sent me a pic of one of my wedges to show me the engraving. I'd asked whether he could engrave my name in Japanese......and yes he can... I'm buzzing on these and can't wait until Saturday to pick up the finished pair.

View attachment 9190

Really smart I definitely like them

John

Club Champion
Visit site
Really like the look of these and for that price I'm seriously going to consider making the journey! :thup:

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site
Very tempted, but having spent <cough> pounds on 4 588RTX wedges less than a year ago, my other half would be wearing my nethers for jewellery.

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
Off for a fitting on Saturday, was gonna change my wedge setup as not happy with the gapping 45 pw to 52gw, 56, 60

I can sell my TPZ's as in great nick so the upgrade will be a few quid. As this year I focussing hard on the swing and short game I may aswell have the right wedges from the off.

love the pic above, deffo want something on mine now :thup: (kids names maybe)