The Vale Resort

Neeko1988

Visit site
Hi All,

Ive booked a weekend away at the Vale resort in wales for the end of October, £99 for one night in the hotel, dinner, breakfast, a round on the lakes and a round on the Welsh National. ive heard good things.

Anybody played it and got any tips?

Thanks

Chris

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Two good courses, as mentioned plenty of water so stock up on balls!
If you are lucky you may see the Wales rugby or football teams as they both use it as their training base

Don Barzini

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Ive booked a weekend away at the Vale resort in wales for the end of October, £99 for one night in the hotel, dinner, breakfast, a round on the lakes and a round on the Welsh National.

Blimey that’s a good deal! Where did you find that?!

Don Barzini

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Played each course once. My overriding memory of the Lakes course is that a few holes go perpendicular across a big slope. So aim left (or right if you're coming the other way!) :D

*TQ*

Club Champion
Visit site
I was at the Vale last weekend, we paid £175 for dinner, bed and breakfast and a round on both courses.

Welsh National was OK, very long, nicest holes towards the end.

The Lakes was OK, much more appropriate length for me and my high handicap friends, slopes were a bit of a pain on some holes, really nice par 3 6th.

I'd go back although not sure £175 was the best price (expecially compared to yours!).