The prince and the sex offender

babylonsinger

Visit site
Whilst I feel he'll no doubt get off on some technicality or by paying her off his lack of genuine remorse and awareness speaks volumes. You reap what you sow when you spend half your life sucking up to various people of dubious morals

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I confess I don't like him, BUT.... I do not trust the American judiciary in any way with it's blatantly political control. I also don't understand how an Australian citizen can take legal proceedings against a Brit in an American court.
It all looks very much like a money chasing excersize to me, even if I don't trust or like Andrew.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
I confess I don't like him, BUT.... I do not trust the American judiciary in any way with it's blatantly political control. I also don't understand how an Australian citizen can take legal proceedings against a Brit in an American court.
It all looks very much like a money chasing excersize to me, even if I don't trust or like Andrew.

She’s a dual citizen is she not? Born in the US but lives in Aus and granted Aus citizenship but still retains US citizen status?

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
She was born in USA.
US citizenship can be renounced (by the citizen), but not revoked (by the Government). Revocation would violate the 14th Amendment.
And, fwiw, it's really only the Supreme Court that's under 'blatantly political control. Lower courts tend to rule on law or make rulings that can be appealed to a higher court, with the Supreme Court being the highest - and where members are appointed by politicians.

Last edited:

Swango1980

Visit site
She was born in USA.
US citizenship can be renounced (by the citizen), but not revoked (by the Government). Revocation would violate the 14th Amendment.
And, fwiw, it's really only the Supreme Court that's under 'blatantly political control. Lower courts tend to rule on law or make rulings that can be appealed to a higher court, with the Supreme Court being the highest - and where members are appointed by politicians.
I've watched "Making a Murderer" on Netflix. The US criminal system is corrupt to the core :)

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
She was born in USA.
Are judges not chosen by the ruling President/their office's minions or voted into office?