The prince and the sex offender

Swango1980

Visit site
Works ?? and the French do ok as the most visited country and I'm fairly sure they dont have royal family. They're a drain on us all and as Andrew has shown an embarrassment.
France has a few advantages. Like the weather. I bet a holiday in Nice is a more attractive prospect than one in Inverness.

Also, it is probably us Brits that provide France a nice boost in tourism in the first place.

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
France has a few advantages. Like the weather. I bet a holiday in Nice is a more attractive prospect than one in Inverness.

Also, it is probably us Brits that provide France a nice boost in tourism in the first place.

Wouldn’t be so sure, Inverness and the Highlands in general is booming with Tourism ?

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
There is a list of all the titles that Andrew has had taken away On the Sky news site. I never knew he was a golfer.
associations he has been relieved of.
Quote.

They included the Army Officers' Golfing Society.
And
On Thursday it was revealed he had lost his honorary titles at Royal Portrush and Royal County Down golf clubs in Northern Ireland.

davidy233

Tour Rookie
www.davidyoungphoto.co.uk
There is a list of all the titles that Andrew has had taken away On the Sky news site. I never knew he was a golfer.
associations he has been relieved of.
Quote.

They included the Army Officers' Golfing Society.
And
On Thursday it was revealed he had lost his honorary titles at Royal Portrush and Royal County Down golf clubs in Northern Ireland.
Was captain of the R&A in 2003

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
And they’re a drain how? This discussion bubbles to the surface every so often. Have a look at what they receive via the Privy Purse, and then have a look at what income tax and corporation tax they pay on their private businesses. All for reducing the Privy Purse and excluding the likes of Andrew and Edward but at least a bit of education on what the Queen and Charles pay back to the state wouldn’t go amiss.

But that would get in the way of the usual cheap snipe.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Still listed as patron of several forum members golf clubs on the Royals website
He ...is or was earl of Inverness and president of Inverness golf club, they had a big portrait of the knob in the entrance hall. Hear it had been removed.
He used to turn up at nairn quite often and there were a couple of pictures of him and the captain of the day during the walker Cup. On one occasion when I was first a member, he wanted to play with Robin Fyfe the pro, but Robin was having none of it and his excuse was he usually went shopping with the wife on Wednedays?

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Is all this really right.
He’s a nasty piece of work . Imo but it’s only an opinion.
But it is still only an allegation.!!
All what’s going on seems to presume he’s guilty.
What happened to innocent until proven guilty.
This happens to often to ordinary people accused of crimes only to find they didn’t do it but their lives are ruined.
Trial by media and Twitter seems the norm here now.

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Is all this really right.
He’s a nasty piece of work . Imo but it’s only an opinion.
But it is still only an allegation.!!
All what’s going on seems to presume he’s guilty.
What happened to innocent until proven guilty.
This happens to often to ordinary people accused of crimes only to find they didn’t do it but their lives are ruined.
Trial by media and Twitter seems the norm here now.
^^^^ (y)(y)

I've always been of the opinion he's pompous, arrogant, and out to get what he can from his elevated position - ie a git. But that doesn't mean he's guilty. Let's let the trial take its course and we'll see.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
^^^^ (y)(y)

I've always been of the opinion he's pompous, arrogant, and out to get what he can from his elevated position - ie a git. But that doesn't mean he's guilty. Let's let the trial take its course and we'll see.
Yes spot on .
One thing it shows is how many titles and positions he’s been given just because of his birth.
Did he earn all those medals ?
People fawn over these royals maybe that needs to stop from now on.