The prince and the sex offender

Backache

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Quite probably a sleaze, but I thought the basis of the UK was innocent until proven guilty!
Might be true for legal cases, in general for most things, people probably make judgements on the balance of evidence available to them or just on prejudice.

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Didnt follow your post, i mentioned him being in thr Navy as he flew helicopters in the navy. Regarding the ones he flew from the Royal flight I dont believe they are Army and are funded by the Queens income. I have no reason to defend him but lets get it right.

robinthehood

Hacker
Visit site
Didnt follow your post, i mentioned him being in thr Navy as he flew helicopters in the navy. Regarding the ones he flew from the Royal flight I dont believe they are Army and are funded by the Queens income. I have no reason to defend him but lets get it right.
Get what right? His abuse of his position?

robinthehood

Hacker
Visit site
I dont like him but you have to be fair about it. If the cost to fly a visiting politician in a helecopter supplied for royal use and was part of the queens allowance then what's the problem. Dont mix the issues.
Clearly you have a soft spot for him.
Oof
There's a reason he's known as air miles Andy

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Clearly you have a soft spot for him.
Oof
There's a reason he's known as air miles Andy
I have no spot at all for him, im not a royalist and would be quite happy to see him and his entitled type binned. What I am in favour of though is pointing out that you are making unfounded accusations.

robinthehood

Hacker
Visit site
I have no spot at all for him, im not a royalist and would be quite happy to see him and his entitled type binned. What I am in favour of though is pointing out that you are making unfounded accusations.

Is this like how you don't support Boris Johnson, but spend your days supporting Boris Johnson
😂😂
As ever do some research and stop expecting to be spoon fed
I'd say Andrews inappropriate use of helicopters is the least of his problems.
😂😂😂

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Is this like how you don't support Boris Johnson, but spend your days supporting Boris Johnson
😂😂
As ever do some research and stop expecting to be spoon fed
I'd say Andrews inappropriate use of helicopters is the least of his problems.
😂😂😂
As much as I dont want to get into childish spates I have to say you act like a child on here and just have provoke people. Please grow up.

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Guys, can we please cut out the personal jibes

Criticize ideas and opinions, not the people who have them

They hold these opinions for a reason and until you have walked in their shoes, you have no idea how these opinions were reached

General warning to all, lets keep the debate going, but keep it clean please

robinthehood

Hacker
Visit site
Things not getting any better for our helicopter loving friend of a paedophile.
Completely withdrawing from being an active royal.
Everyone falling over each other to distance themselves from him
And now it seems his fave golf club, Royal Perth, are going to ditch him too.
oof

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
It seems through the grapevine a lot of Royal clubs that carried a picture of Andrew have removed them or moved them to a less prominent location. Seems ours has gone from the entrance hall into to office. Seems a little petty