The Point at Polzeath

Jaco

Medal Winner
Visit site
Played here this weekend and would highly recommend, especially for high h’caps like myself.
Beautifully maintained, nice tee boxes, very wide fairways, no squelchy ground. Also, nice pro shop, friendly staff and nice bar.
I’d read a few reviews from golfers who weren’t particularly impressed, talking of uninspiring holes etc. Maybe it isn‘t enough of a test for good players (I can’t comment as I’m not one) but if you get no enjoyment from hunting for balls, the wide fairways here encourage you to really go for shots.
I didn’t score particularly well, but absolutely loved it and will play again soon.

Old Skier

Tour Winner
Visit site
Played here this weekend and would highly recommend, especially for high h’caps like myself.
Beautifully maintained, nice tee boxes, very wide fairways, no squelchy ground. Also, nice pro shop, friendly staff and nice bar.
I’d read a few reviews from golfers who weren’t particularly impressed, talking of uninspiring holes etc. Maybe it isn‘t enough of a test for good players (I can’t comment as I’m not one) but if you get no enjoyment from hunting for balls, the wide fairways here encourage you to really go for shots.
I didn’t score particularly well, but absolutely loved it and will play again soon.
Used to be pretty poorly maintained but it has improved over last couple of years. I think new owners took it on.