The Nottinghamshire

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I like it. It’s not amazing but both courses are interesting/fun to play.

I‘ve never stayed there because I live so close but I can vouch for the food being pretty good.

IanMcC

Visit site
We (20 male golfers) have been here every year in the past 6, COVID excepting.
The courses are above average, and both as good as each other.
Pub prices at the bar, not large hotel chain prices.
Rooms and staff service exceptional.
Food above average.
You honestly could not go anywhere better for a 1 night 2 round deal.

nickjdavis

Head Pro
Visit site
I played The Nottinghamshire a few years ago....happenned to be on the day of their annual Christmas comp which was a "mixed 2 ball scramble".

Trouble is, each group of 4 went out in buggies, but, instead of each couple sharing the same buggy, the two blokes went in one buggy and the two ladies in the other.......it was like watching duelling Spitfires and Messerschmidts criss crossing the fairways....was a very slow round to say the least.

Dont remember too much about the course, vaguely recall it had some interesting holes though and I'd probably play it again....but not behind a mixed two ball scramble!!!

Bazzatron

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Just having a look at this, any other thoughts from those that have stayed and played? 2 nights dinner, bed and breakfast and a round on each course is £259. Seems a steal.

full_throttle

Tour Winner
Visit site
I have stayed and played here it was some years ago. The accommodation was in a separate block and very tidy, the food was good value. I think they do a Sunday Driver, 1 night dinner B&B with a round of golf on each course form £149