The mighty Eagles!

AuburnWarrior

Tour Winner
Visit site
What did I tell you? I said it and no-one listened! Well, you're listening now, aren't you...

This time next year we'll be in Europe!

E I E I E I O up the premier league we go! When we get to Europe, this is what we'll sing, we are Palace, we are Palace, playin' in the Champions League!

Oh, and I've sent my CV to Old Trafford! If you don't ask, you don't get... :cool:

D

Deleted member 15344

Great to see you moving out of the bottom three - no one gave you a prayer a month ago

What a great day of results

The Mancs and chelsea losing , City drawing , hopefully Sunderland will get something against Spurs tonight

Moyes is doing a fantastic job currently :whoo:

Scottjd1

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Think Moyes will be gone Jan/Feb, they cannot afford to not be in CL :rofl:

In the meanwhile the red n blue army are holding their own in the prem..

<http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/matchday/form-guide.html?tableView=total>

Chamakh for golden boot, you heard it here first!!!

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
After Tuesdays game v Worst Ham and Man U's v Everton I asked my Man U loving mechanic what odds he'd give me for Palace to finish above Man U, 600 to 1, he said and I'm just wondering whether he'll give me £300 now to buy back the bet.

Was at Selhurst for the game again today and we really stuffed Cardiff, it could have been 4-0

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
As much as I'm not a footie man, I like the sound of palace doing half decent.

If nothing else it means Scott and chris should be in a half decent mood come Wednesdays,

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
As much as I'm not a footie man, I like the sound of palace doing half decent.

If nothing else it means Scott and chris should be in a half decent mood come Wednesdays,

Nothing better than a couple of happy Eagles fans! Well worth the drive up and down for the two matches this week!

Scottjd1

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I'd rather they lose just so I can play the mind games...

Mind games, you can try... All Chris and I need to do is start getting you to chat through your clubs at the moment, Not sure on Irons! Hybrids for sale...hahaa... You must be a quivering wreck :ears:

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
The even mightier Fulham have to win tomorrow or I feel its game over. Too big a gap on the clubs above, too little belief and too few players putting a shift in. Interesting to see Pullis getting Palace playing and hope our new man can do the same but I don't think he will

HawkeyeMS

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
The even mightier Fulham have to win tomorrow or I feel its game over. Too big a gap on the clubs above, too little belief and too few players putting a shift in. Interesting to see Pullis getting Palace playing and hope our new man can do the same but I don't think he will

If we continue to play like we did on Wednesday we will be fine. A win is important today though.