The Masters - Predictions

Beaker

Assistant Pro
www.bedalegolfclub.com
First major of the year and probably my second favourite (Behind The Open) although it really does get the juices going for the golfing season!

So what is everyones predictions? My dream scenario is a Sunday final group of Tiger, Paddy and Sergio all tied going into the final round. Tiger shoots 64 but Sergio shoots 63 to win his first major! This however is not going to happen!

I predict a Tiger win and by at least 2 or 3 shots. I think Big Bob Karlsson will have a good tournament, played well last week and had a good Masters last year.

I'd love Sergio to win it, i'd go absolutely mad! But sadly I just don't think he will as he played really bad last week and won't have the confidence going into this week :(

Anyway, thats mine, will be interesting to see what everyone else thinks!

Atticus_Finch

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
For some ridiculous reason, I think big Phil is due another Major.
I thought this last week and his catastrophic golf last week hasn't shaken this thought from me.

Gustavo

Head Pro
Visit site
I definitely think Tiger, Lefty, RK and Sergio will be in the frame on Sunday, but I'm still going for Ogilvy this year.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I think Stenson has a good shout but I just have a real gut urge that after being there or there abouts in a few majors that Westwood will have a good week but just come up short. Definite shoots of recovery last week.

I think Stenson at -7
Westwood -5
Woods -5 (can see him coming to grief around Amen Corner with a wayward drive)

B

birdieman

As a long shot I'm going to have an E/W on Mike Weir. Former winner ans still a decent player. Also fancy Zach Johnson to fare well again after finishing 3rd or so at Bay Hill and Casey to continue the good form.

Odds not long enough on Tiger to make my small stake go very far, rather have a punt on someone with long odds!

MarkE

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I've had a tenner on Rory at 33/1. I'm not sure he's up to winning it, but at the price thought it's worth a punt.
I would love Garcia or Westwood to win, but I don't think their putting is up to it.