The Masters 2022

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
My first sight of the changes to the 11th hole and I'm not sure about them...
20 yards longer but the tee has moved about 20 yards to the left so it's almost a straight hole..
Plus they've taken out some trees on the right....
Mmm...not convinced yet..

D

Deleted member 15344

The coverage has been pretty good so far - then as soon as it goes to the main coverage and it’s into the studio and it goes back to Woodsvision again ?‍♂️

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
Sandy Lyle going along very nicely at +5 thru 10 holes. With good chances to make Par at 13 and 15 coming up, he could easily post a sub-80 round and put pressure on the later starters.

SyR

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Cameron Smith's approach shot to 14 was downright filthy, he's definitely over the double bogey start...

Golfnut1957

Visit site
The coverage has been pretty good so far - then as soon as it goes to the main coverage and it’s into the studio and it goes back to Woodsvision again ?‍♂️
On the red button I've gone from 4, 5, & 6 to Amen Corner and currently 15 & 16. I'm watching all the feature groups going through, Smith, Scheffler and even Tiger without the fawning and no cutting back to the studio for an update. Plus no commercial breaks, it's definitely the future.

Edit: The antipodean commentator working 15 & 16 has his Tiger underpants on today, but the pictures are ok as we are getting to all the players on the two holes, not just TW.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 23270

The way Smith is playing this could be a done deal already :oops:

Golfnut1957

Visit site
The way Smith is playing this could be a done deal already :oops:
He has no chance of winning. I took him at 14/1 e/w earlier in the week after watching his pre-tournament interview. I also got Scheffler at 28/1 three weeks ago and took Tiger at 40/1 e/w yesterday.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
If Woods could finish under par given how few greens he's it and the odd iffy drive that would represent a very good first round and surely exceeded his own expectation. Smith could get this done early and seemingly playing a different course to the others but it can always unravel as we've seen at Augusta before. Willett won't be far away after everyone finishes

D

Deleted member 23270

He has no chance of winning. I took him at 14/1 e/w earlier in the week after watching his pre-tournament interview. I also got Scheffler at 28/1 three weeks ago and took Tiger at 40/1 e/w yesterday.
I might come back to you about that on Sunday night ;)

Barking_Mad

Visit site
Smith looks like he can't miss from 10ft or so.

I was never a big fan of Tiger when he was winning and I'm still not the biggest fan now, but surely if anyone wants an example of determination and sheer bloody mindedness then it's hard to find a better example.

Chapeau to his surgeon and rehab team too ?