The Masters 2022

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Not sure what I am doing wrong ?
Have been watching golf for 2 hours.
Haven't seen TW, haven't watched an interview with TW, haven't listened to anyone talking about TW ?‍♂️

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Haven't seen TW, haven't watched an interview with TW, haven't listened to anyone talking about TW ?‍♂️

It wouldn’t surprise me if some of those complaining about the coverage haven’t watched any of it.

I’ve only turned it on once and it was Sam Burns on. ??‍♂️

D

Deleted member 15344

I’m guessing you weren’t watching Sky then ?‍♂️

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Just seen the photos from Monday.

TV coverage is a business. As is golf. And both have evolved and grown massively because him.

Of course they will show more of him. Nobody else has packed stands for a practice round.

It's not just golf that does it. The news re basketball this week was about Le Bron missing the play offs, not who made it..

Man UTD still get more headlines that the numerous teams more successful than them in the last decade.

The moaning about it is more tedious than the coverage.

Last edited:

Golfnut1957

Visit site
Just seen the photos from Monday.

TV coverage is a business. As is golf. And both have evolved and grown massively because him.

Of course they will show more of him. Nobody else has packed stands for a practice round.

It's not just golf that does it. The news re basketball this week was about Le Bron missing the play offs, not who made it..

Man UTD still get more headlines that the numerous teams more successful than them in the last decade.

The moaning about it is more tedious than the coverage.
Only for those who like to moan about the moaners

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
Just watched the Honorary Starters Tees off on the Masters App. Very charming... traditional start. Sky still has McGinley and Goodness-knows who the other geezer is kissing Tiger's Bottom! (They've been doing the same thing for about 48 hours! Actually is Channel 405 currently a repeat of yesterday?)