The last golf trip you planned

D

Deleted member 15344

Well the current trip I’m booking is directly with the Club - Woodhall and indeed with a forum member

Have previously used YGT , no issues and also golf breaks and directly with the club

All seem to work well

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
It depends where. If I'm going to Spain or Portugal, I generally use one of the well known Golfbreak companies - they have organised this years boys trip. They have always sorted it out, helped with issues etc. and have been quite happy with their efforts. I have used the other GolfTravel company as well, they were fine too, but I tend to revert to the first one. If I'm arranging in the UK, I tend to sort it myself, currently working on a trip to Scotland in May, courses sorted, AirBnB accomodation sorted, it's a little more work on my part, but not particularly difficult, just time to check availability and booking etc.

trevor

Head Pro
Visit site
My last trip to USA I got a quote from a major golf holiday company here in uk and my mate emailed a company direct where we wanted to stay in Arizona. The golf, accommodation, dates etc were more or less exactly the same but the quote from USA was less than half the price quoted here. Obviously we took that one and I had the best holiday of my life.