The Force Awakens - possible spoilers

D

Deleted member 15344

Re: The Force Awakens

having watched QI last night with Carrie Fisher guesting I really hope the makeup artist for the film earned his dollars.christ she looked old.

She is old and had a bit of a drug issue in the 80's which aged her a bit more

Norrin Radd

Tour Winner
Visit site

bact to the OP.
3D star wars ,get in ,im having that .the original movie blew me away when i first saw it and i was hooked into every word of all the sequels and prequels that came with it.
but 3D STAR WARS ,OH YES .

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site

I had all the original action figures, I remember finding out that a newsagent, was selling them and going against the strict instructions of my mam and getting on a bus with mates to buy a Boba Fett figure.

I sold them all a good few years ago to a toy shop for a pittance, not knowing they would exponentially in crease in value. That written I have some of the actions figures from the phantom menace in their original packing, probably not worth that much but they may increase in value.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site

Star Wars had a big impact on me. Blockbusters did no exist in the late 70's and big summer film releases on really started with Jaws. Still remember going to see it at Gerrards Cross cinema and was totally blow away. I can remember seeing all of the original 3 including watching Empire Strikes back at a drive in in America.

Ok the prequels were a bit of a let down but each has a few redeeming features.

This one, however, looks like a stone cold classic. Tickets will be booked at the weekend though a man of my age really should not be this excited about seeing Star Wars.

D

Deleted member 15344

Going to see Return of the Jedi was my first ever trip to Wimpy followed by cinema !!!

Was massively into Star Wars and had loads of figures etc

drew83

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site

This one, however, looks like a stone cold classic. Tickets will be booked at the weekend though a man of my age really should not be this excited about seeing Star Wars.

Star Wars knows no age!!! My mum is near retirement & text me at 8am this morning to say she had seen the trailer on GMTV & when are we booking tickets...

Oh yes he is. 1.40, touching R2 with his mechanical hand.

Well spotted sir! I missed that!

pbrown7582

Money List Winner
Visit site

Yea problem for me is its at 9am , when ya get in from the second job at 4am and your being bounced on from 8am , is it on yet ? no son, in an hour , 5min ltr , is it on now ? & on & On

Had to get the Lego walker for his Birthday €70 for a toy he cant even play with , loves it tho

we have football training 9-10.15 so virgin plus box comes in very handy!

The lego is frightening costing HID bought 3 sets from argos in the 3 for 2 offer Falcon, Tie and Imperial Assault carrier that santa sorted for them both!
We keep and eye oprn for asda who did 40% last year to get the phatom and ghost.

MegaSteve

Tour Winner
Visit site

Making of the films here, using lots of 'local' expertise, is great for the British film industry as a whole...

Especially as it has mostly been originated on 'real' film none of that digital rubbish...

Will all kick off again next year when they start filming the next episode... Again in the UK...

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site

Possibly, but also he could be the storm trooper dressed in silver... Bit of mystery by not really showing him in the trailer.

Can't wait for this!

its a woman apparently , saw some geek Star wars thing on Facebook and that said it was the actress who's in Game of Thrones who plays the female Knight.

D

Deleted member 15344

Blimey just seen someone tweet what Piers Morgan has to say about Star Wars :rofl:

He certainly knows how to improve his unpopularity

Pin-seeker

Visit site

Blimey just seen someone tweet what Piers Morgan has to say about Star Wars :rofl:

He certainly knows how to improve his unpopularity
Are you sure you don't follow Piers?
You do seem to mention him quite a bit.
I don't follow him because he's a knob,but I don't see his tweets/views so it doesn't bother me.