the brand club house.

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hi all, I know this question should be on another part of the site, but I havnt posted enough to qualify.

Has anyone had any dealings with the brand club house website? They have hello kitty golf clubs that I'm sure the little one would love. But it's cutting it a bit fine in ordering for Xmas. All replies greatly appreciated

Cheers Dave

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Visit site
I can't believe Hello Kitty are brining out new clubs again? Jeez, the last lot have only been out 6 months, typical Hello Kitty....

D

Deleted member 15344

Sorry never heard of them

Do they have any review on fleabay ?

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Website looks genuine enough and they are attached to a golf club with a physical address and a uk landline phone number so I would be happy to order from them. If youre concerned about stock/delivery times then pick up the phone to them

D

Deleted member 15344

I think Fundy has it spot mate. Give them a bell

pbrown7582

Money List Winner
Visit site
The web page passes all the usual checks uk landline number post code and address.
Give them a ring and check Xmas delivery and reassure yourself in the process.

stevie_r

Tour Winner
Visit site
I bought a cart bag from them through their ebay store, next day they informed me they didn't actually have the item. They offered to supply the next model up at no extra cost; problem being that they didn't have one of those in stock either and would have to source one- no thanks mate just refund my money.

Personally I wouldn't be tempted to use them again.

D

Deleted member 17920

I bought a cart bag from them through their ebay store, next day they informed me they didn't actually have the item. They offered to supply the next model up at no extra cost; problem being that they didn't have one of those in stock either and would have to source one- no thanks mate just refund my money.

Personally I wouldn't be tempted to use them again.
I think that's good service that they offered to upgrade you for free!

JCW

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Website looks good , these days everything can be made to look very good so don't be taken in ,...........TBH , give them a miss and stick with what and who you know , not having put an order in and paid for only to worry for days what if .................EYG

D

Deleted member 17920

To replace an item they sold me that they didn't actually have, with another item they didn't actually have? It was easier and quicker to get the refund and give my custom to someone else.
I suppose if you was in a rush for it then fair play. I think loads of companies now sell stock that they actually don't own. They order it direct from the supplier to supply the customer. I suppose it keeps stock low and cash flow easier.

pbrown7582

Money List Winner
Visit site
I suppose if you was in a rush for it then fair play. I think loads of companies now sell stock that they actually don't own. They order it direct from the supplier to supply the customer. I suppose it keeps stock low and cash flow easier.

definately seems more and more of this going, and on even on ebay i have bought things from what appear to be individual sellers only for the items to turn up with major online store paperwork and different area despatch details.