The BIG FORUM MATCH at Royal Ascot Golf Club - Pictures !!!

mweston1016

GM Staff Writer
Visit site
Pictures and videos from Friday's event at Royal Ascot Golf Club are now live on the website. So, if you want to admire your swing visit the link below. You'll also be able to order pictures if you so wish for pride of place at home for that little space on the mantlepiece...or in the bathroom. Just visit the gallery for more details....

http://www.golf-monthly.co.uk/tours-and-...-golf-club.html

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Think I win the prize as the biggest follow through poser?

ascot_86531.jpg

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
It did go straight. Straight into the bunker left of the green, lucky it as it was flying over the green otherwise.

Still made a 4 for 2 points, happy days!

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
It did go straight. Straight into the bunker left of the green, lucky it as it was flying over the green otherwise.

Still made a 4 for 2 points, happy days!

Mine went in the bunker right of the green, pin high. Hit a lovely splash shot out, thinking "Cushty, a par 3 and I'm shotting"
I was quickly brought back down to earth with a bump by a 3 jerk of biblical proportions that Stevie Wonder would have been proud of. One point on my card and we're cooking on gas!!
And who put that bloody tree right in the middle of the fairway on the second?
Me and Harry hit reasonable drives down the middle but one ball out of the two was stuck right behind it. As we were walking to the two balls that were sitting up like dogs testicles on the fairway, Harry was thinking "I hope that one behind the tree isn't mine".... funnily enough I was thinking along similar lines.
It was mine....
Managed to fade my 3 wood around the tree, got onto the green in regulation and followed this tremendous recovery up with another 3 putt. Grrrrrrrrr....

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
It was great to see the pictures of what looked like a brilliant event. The spirit in which the golf was played can seemingly be epitomised in the last few photos, and to me that is what the forum is all about. Smiles and handshakes all round.

The course looked decent as well.

Congratulations to all who attended, and Homer / GM for organising the day. I will have to get along to one of these larger meets at some point or another, and if not before I will definitely be at the Belfry.