the benefits of not playing golf!!

Doodle

Visit site
The realization that I don't have to play every week to keep my swing in check.
2nd time out after 2x months lay off & I shoot 38 points off an 11 h/c

So next winter, when it's freezing cold & the course is a bog I shall not be rushing out for a game.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
The realization that I don't have to play every week to keep my swing in check.
2nd time out after 2x months lay off & I shoot 38 points off an 11 h/c

So next winter, when it's freezing cold & the course is a bog I shall not be rushing out for a game.
If only. If I don't play regularly or hit balls I lose my timing. It was a struggle on the practice ground last week after lockdown. My two nines at the weekend were better than it could have been although irons were way off. 29 points for 18 yesterday which could have been 2-3 points better but even if I have a lay off when the course is closed or I've been ill/injured then it takes some time to get back into it. Great shooting off 11 though. Did you leave any out there?

Doodle

Visit site
If only. If I don't play regularly or hit balls I lose my timing. It was a struggle on the practice ground last week after lockdown. My two nines at the weekend were better than it could have been although irons were way off. 29 points for 18 yesterday which could have been 2-3 points better but even if I have a lay off when the course is closed or I've been ill/injured then it takes some time to get back into it. Great shooting off 11 though. Did you leave any out there?

Yes I did.
That was with 2x blobs & a couple of 3x putts.
Played today, was a bit too warm for me, shot 33

sunshine

Visit site

Just a guess, but maybe it's because you have a terrible swing with poor fundamentals? :ROFLMAO:

Me too. I don't play very often, I need to hit some balls so I can find my swing before stepping on the first tee.