The 2022 Open

D

Deleted member 3432

Yeah, you would think this will be his final St Andrews Open. Then again.. will be a fun four holes for Georgia Hall playing with him, Rory and Trevino tomorrow

Rory may learn something from Tiger and Supermex

D

Deleted member 15344

I reckon he'll make the cut and his swansong will be Sunday

It’s certainly his best chance of making the cut - he still didn’t look very comfortable walking during the Pro Am but TOC is of course a little less stressful on his leg - Weather doesn’t look too bad ahead as well

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
It’s certainly his best chance of making the cut - he still didn’t look very comfortable walking during the Pro Am but TOC is of course a little less stressful on his leg - Weather doesn’t look too bad ahead as well

Hope he makes it the weekend, I've tickets for the Sunday. It would be such a fitting end to his open championship career finishing at the 150th at St Andrews

D

Deleted member 15344

Hope he makes it the weekend, I've tickets for the Sunday. It would be such a fitting end to his open championship career finishing at the 150th at St Andrews

Being there on the Sunday for a final goodbye would be very fitting -never been his biggest fan but his career deserves to have a full St Andrew’s standing to applaud him

Reactions: Val

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Tiger has been competing forever, or so it seems. I used to work 12 hour days in a textile mill, the night manager was a masive golf fan as well - we would sit at the shift changeover and eulogise about TW - that's 25 years or so ago.

Incredible to think that even now, he is still relevant in the game.

Whether it's Friday or Sunday, pretty sure we will be seeing him wave farewell to the crowds - what an innings he's had.

Visit site
I reckon Tiger makes the cut but fades. Then you see the compulsory wave at 18 on Sunday.

Some players on red hot form... Schauffle, Scheffler, Fitzpatrick... Could be a very good Open

Reactions: Val
D

Deleted member 15344

Give him the Claret Jug now as no one else has a chance, or at least, of any TV coverage!??

Never been a fan of the coverage being Woods dominated but you can see why now and understand it