The 150th Open

D-S

Visit site
If you’re a fan of golf the Celebration of Champions is an absolute joy. Showing the inclusive nature of golf (86 year olds, current stars, golfers with disabilities and champions from different parts of the game Ladies, Amateurs etc.). All of them having fun in the sun, swapping tips and stories. Heartwarming stuff.

Hoganman1

Visit site
As I sit here in my recliner in Charlotte NC, I'm overwhelmed that in 48 hours I'll be in St. Andrews. It's truly a dream come true. I've been to four US Opens, Three PGAs and at least twenty Masters. This will be my first OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP and will complete the fan Grand Slam for me. While the Masters is still my favorite major, THE OPEN holds a very special place for me. On top of being able to attend the 150th OPEN we're also playing Carnoustie where my hero won his only OPEN in 1953. I apologize for bragging about this trip. However, at age 72 this will most certainly be the highlight of my golf career which spans almost sixty years.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
As I sit here in my recliner in Charlotte NC, I'm overwhelmed that in 48 hours I'll be in St. Andrews. It's truly a dream come true. I've been to four US Opens, Three PGAs and at least twenty Masters. This will be my first OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP and will complete the fan Grand Slam for me. While the Masters is still my favorite major, THE OPEN holds a very special place for me. On top of being able to attend the 150th OPEN we're also playing Carnoustie where my hero won his only OPEN in 1953. I apologize for bragging about this trip. However, at age 72 this will most certainly be the highlight of my golf career which spans almost sixty years.
Enjoy it - both The Open and Carnoustie.
Looks like the weather is going to be perfect for both.

RRidges

Visit site
Good timing! Decent weather forecast compared with NC one. Here in Kansas City it's still too hot for golf. Apparently UK has something of a heatwave but nothing like normal service here.
Have fun.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site

Don’t apologise, enjoy every minute of it, especially Carnoustie ?