The 150th Open

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
DJ on track to be exempt for next year based on his finishing position today, will be interesting to see what happens.

Meanwhile Rory needs to get up and down for his 3 on 12 to keep his 2 shot gap.

D

Deleted member 15344

DJ on track to be exempt for next year based on his finishing position today, will be interesting to see what happens.

Meanwhile Rory needs to get up and down for his 3 on 12 to keep his 2 shot gap.

Think he is already exempt for a couple of years until 2024 because of the Masters Win in 2019 ( gives him a 5 year exemption)

Rory still looking calm at the moment and within his game , putter a little cold

Smith looking solid but will he have his blow up ?

Backsticks

Assistant Pro
Banned
Visit site
These idiots shouting after tee shots should be removed, not what is required for the open ?

The younger ones love it and it get them excited about the game, like they do at football or rugby. Golf need to change with the times, and bringing some excitement and fun to it is what is needed to develop the game and bring it to new audiences.

Go Crushers ! Light the candle ! In the hole ! Steak sauce !

Golfnut1957

Visit site
It's all a bit strange this, it's intriguing and interesting, but I'm not finding it particularly exciting nor do I feel invested in it despite the bet on Smith.

Harry Putter

Visit site
The younger ones love it and it get them excited about the game

Sorry, how does some idiot shouting "MASHED POTATO!!" a millisecond after a professional sportsman is doing his job make the game exciting? It's just lost on me.

It's not making the game exciting, it's just so they can watch the highlights and say, that was me! Little pr1cks.

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
The younger ones love it and it get them excited about the game, like they do at football or rugby. Golf need to change with the times, and bringing some excitement and fun to it is what is needed to develop the game and bring it to new audiences.

Go Crushers ! Light the candle ! In the hole ! Steak sauce !
I've never heard anyone say they find golf exiting because some brain dead idiot shouts "like the candle" after a tee shot. I would take great pleasure in seeing a member of the gallery giving them a backward elbow to the nose

D

Deleted member 15344

What a crock of ***.
Sorry, how does some idiot shouting "MASHED POTATO!!" a millisecond after a professional sportsman is doing his job make the game exciting? It's just lost on me.

It's not making the game exciting, it's just so they can watch the highlights and say, that was me! Little pr1cks.

I have a feeling he is being just a touch sarcastic ?

What a run from Smith - 5 on the bounce

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Smith needs to sod off really. I've backed him a few majors before but I thought he was off form this time so didn't bother! His putting is unbelievable. No more casually walking it home for Rory, he needs birdies now. At least two of them if not three.

D

Deleted member 15344

Cam Smith is going to win this......

Certainly getting all the bounces and has the momentum at the moment , not many holes left for Rory to birdie - it’s all in Cam Smiths hands now

Rory has played well but Smiths burst from 9th was stunning

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Certainly getting all the bounces and has the momentum at the moment , not many holes left for Rory to birdie - it’s all in Cam Smiths hands now

Rory has played well but Smiths burst from 9th was stunning

I think Rory has suffered for playing with Hovland, who has been flat as a pancake. Nothing to bounce off at all.