That there London

D

Deleted member 25172

Coming down this weekend for a gig at Wembley, staying near Shoreditch and thought of having a few drinks in the afternoon before going to the gig. Never been to Shoreditch before so thought we'd check it out. Any recommendations for a few places to drink and grab a bite to eat mid afternoon-ish? Cheers

I'm shocked to read that you're actually going to Wembley to see Pink. ;)

JosephSanchez

Visit site
wow, you are in London, it is incredible. I can spend hours explaining to you where it is better to spend time there, but I have a solution. There is a website where you can find more info about where to relax. I hope this will help you to entertain yourself and not to waste time in London. Good luck and Welcome to London.

Marshy77

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'm shocked to read that you're actually going to Wembley to see Pink. ;)

Hahaha suprised nobody else picked up on that. Not my bag at all but she was amazing, really good.

Thanks for the advice on where to go - I ignored it all :ROFLMAO:
You know what it's like when your walking around, doing a bit of shopping (the wife was) and then you need a drink and pop in somewhere - it was like that for much of the afternoon. We did go in the Goose Island pub which was decent and watched the world go by. Needed somewhere outside due to the heat so went to the Boxpark.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Hahaha suprised nobody else picked up on that. Not my bag at all but she was amazing, really good.

Thanks for the advice on where to go - I ignored it all :ROFLMAO:
You know what it's like when your walking around, doing a bit of shopping (the wife was) and then you need a drink and pop in somewhere - it was like that for much of the afternoon. We did go in the Goose Island pub which was decent and watched the world go by. Needed somewhere outside due to the heat so went to the Boxpark.

Was it any good? We stuck our noses in the previous Sunday, looked like a glorified canteen so gave it a miss but that was early so might have been better later.

And where was the Goose Island pub?

Marshy77

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Was it any good? We stuck our noses in the previous Sunday, looked like a glorified canteen so gave it a miss but that was early so might have been better later.

And where was the Goose Island pub?

We liked it. We enjoyed it, 3 or 4 bars, 9-10 different food outlets, DJ playing stuff that I like (just chilled house music), really busy but saying that it is was it is - a very basic floor built out of what look like shipping containers. Feel like your in a green house with bars/food outlets but plenty of places to sit/stand. Without offending anyone I'm not sure its for everyone and maybe wouldn't appeal to people of a certain age or who like a pub

The pub was up from Bishopgate on the corner of the junction opposite Boxpark.