Thanks to this forum.......

Coreservers

Visit site
I started as a very nervy player / beginner, too scared to get to the 1st tee, as was embarrased in case i topped it. However chatting on here gave me the confidence to go do it. at a public course... and ive got on ever since. So Saturday I went up to Brampton Heath and Joined, got my pin and membership through today.
Couldnt have done it without the members on here, making me aware everyone gets the yips on the 1st tee. now just waiting till i can book a full round there, tho may play the par 3 a couple of times 1st. Hopefully give other noobs the get up and go to go play a round or 2..

:)

Coreservers

Visit site
I still tonk at least 3 drives on a round, you just have to pick yourself up and go, laugh about it. you'll never hit them all perfect, unless you intend going pro. even then... and there are time slots between teeing off, other than the 5 ball idiots from the other week, there's not been anyone round me. I'd happily hack my way round with you if you ever up northampton way.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
We all get nerves it’s part of the game.
Overcoming them is part of it, the more you tee off the first the better you get. Allegedly!
Have fun.