Thanks Bob...

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Back from the range. Hit 45 balls with a clear head and just thinking "solid" and "stay down through the shot"... only 1 off the toe and some beauties even with the ugly one - happy days :)

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
Back from the range. Hit 45 balls with a clear head and just thinking "solid" and "stay down through the shot"... only 1 off the toe and some beauties even with the ugly one - happy days :)

So, you didn't have to change your
Set up position
Your back swing
No weight transfer
Your shoulder tilt
Your swing path
More weight transfer
Hip slide
Your club face
Hip tilt
And your follow through? :eek:

Who'd of thought the old fashioned traditional teaching methods could still work.
Well done Amanda, keep at it :)

http://www.revolutionmyspace.com

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
So, you didn't have to change your
Set up position
Your back swing
No weight transfer
Your shoulder tilt
Your swing path
More weight transfer
Hip slide
Your club face
Hip tilt
And your follow through? :eek:

Who'd of thought the old fashioned traditional teaching methods could still work.
Well done Amanda, keep at it :)

http://www.revolutionmyspace.com

None of the above - weird huh?! You're a star Bob as I did lose some sleep last night with a whirlwind for a head!!

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Yeh! Grip it and rip it. Never fails :)

Well done Amanda for your zen practice... odd that a woman should have so many thoughts at once ;) ;) ;)

I'd say a lesson learnt but I know my brain and zen (ist??) it isn't !

I'm going to keep this thread to refer to :thup:

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
It's easy to have a bad day and then start thinking of a million things to change. Things don't really break that easily, you just have to re-find your balance and stay in the moment.

nb: I'm putting a motion forward for Saint Bob.... :)

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
It's easy to have a bad day and then start thinking of a million things to change. Things don't really break that easily, you just have to re-find your balance and stay in the moment.

nb: I'm putting a motion forward for Saint Bob.... :)

No need James, a simple admission that S&T doesn't work will do.

I guess I've got more chance of being Pope.

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
s&t does work, just not today :)

Amanda, the best shots I ever hit are when I dont give a damn and just hit it without thinking too much.

I actually think golf is more in the mind than the body on occasion!

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
Great to hear you're striking it well Amanda. On the flipside, I hit the range last night for the 3rd time in 3 days. 1st two days were very pleasing..Lots of nice draw-shaped shots, great ball flight and striking it lovely through the bag....

Couldn't hit a barn door from 20 paces last night. Pushes, slices, fat, thin and maybe the odd *ok* shot to keep me sane.

I'm putting it down to the fact I'd hit 300 balls in 3 days and that I had a lot on my mind last night and couldn't think straight. Hopefully that's it! :eek::(

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Great to hear you're striking it well Amanda. On the flipside, I hit the range last night for the 3rd time in 3 days. 1st two days were very pleasing..Lots of nice draw-shaped shots, great ball flight and striking it lovely through the bag....

Couldn't hit a barn door from 20 paces last night. Pushes, slices, fat, thin and maybe the odd *ok* shot to keep me sane.

I'm putting it down to the fact I'd hit 300 balls in 3 days and that I had a lot on my mind last night and couldn't think straight. Hopefully that's it! :eek::(

What a game this is hey?? HID was a bit off at the range last night and felt a total lack of confidence on the course today as a result. He played ok though. I (thanks Bob again!) hit some beauts and 4 under handicap which would have been better if I could convert some chances with a 1 putt !

Drove the ball really well which for sure is a confidence boost since we established my driver is right for me!

300 balls is a lot and I felt really tired after my driver fitting session having probably hit about 50 - knackering !

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm hoping it was tiredness/swinging lazy, although it didn't feel like it. Just felt like my bad habits were creeping back in.

Time will tell as I'm scheduled to play at a new course on Saturday morning, so we'll see how that goes!

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm hoping it was tiredness/swinging lazy, although it didn't feel like it. Just felt like my bad habits were creeping back in.

Time will tell as I'm scheduled to play at a new course on Saturday morning, so we'll see how that goes!

No - not bad habits coming back rather than just tired which will lead to old movement patterns surfacing even if you can't feel it. Forget about that session and remember the 2 previous good ones which haven't suddenly disappeared and what you did there is what you can and will do on Saturday. Keep the faith...