TaylorMade Spider Question

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Yeah, cheers. To hit a decent putt you'd have to have your ball position about the same as a fairway wood!

I'm getting a refund from GolfClubs4Cash. I'm currently arguing that I shouldn't have to pay the postage cost because the item was not as described (absolutely no mention of being modified/bent in the item description). The first email I got suggested they were doing a free return but today they're saying £5 will come off my returned money for it. :rolleyes: Personally I think any severe modifications like that should be mentioned in the listing.

Don’t forget to use a signed for delivery when you return it 👍

Maninblack4612

Tour Winner
www.camera-angles.co.uk
Yeah, cheers. To hit a decent putt you'd have to have your ball position about the same as a fairway wood!

I'm getting a refund from GolfClubs4Cash. I'm currently arguing that I shouldn't have to pay the postage cost because the item was not as described (absolutely no mention of being modified/bent in the item description). The first email I got suggested they were doing a free return but today they're saying £5 will come off my returned money for it. :rolleyes: Personally I think any severe modifications like that should be mentioned in the listing.
I would push them for a full refund, they're very reasonable I've found. Had a dispute with them a while ago & they apologised & sent me a gift voucher.

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

Calling that putter modified is being very kind indeed.

Glad you are getting it sorted. 🙌

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Calling that putter modified is being very kind indeed.

Glad you are getting it sorted. 🙌
The first email they sent back actually said "This would likely be bent/altered for a golfer who likes to forward press, if this is unsuitable, happy to offer a free returns label?"

I sort of nodded to myself, but then thought, that can't be for a forward press, it's the exact opposite isn't it? If you forward press with that thing you're smashing your golf ball into the earth?? :ROFLMAO:

Alan Clifford

Visit site

If you paid by credit card, alway go to your credit card company with the documentation. if the seller has admitted the goods are not as described, the credit card company wil reverse the payment. Do this and ask the seller to collect the goods from you.

Old Colner

Club Champion
Visit site
If you paid by credit card, alway go to your credit card company with the documentation. if the seller has admitted the goods are not as described, the credit card company wil reverse the payment. Do this and ask the seller to collect the goods from you.
I do agree with your comments but surely only as a last resort, give the retailer an opportunity to put things right and as has happened in this situation an amicable resolution can be saught.

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
I do agree with your comments but surely only as a last resort, give the retailer an opportunity to put things right and as has happened in this situation an amicable resolution can be saught.

Agree, because its just possible you might want to do business with that retailer in the future, why burn bridges until its necessary