Taylormade sim 1 driver ???

Carpfather1

Head Pro
Visit site
Thinking of upgrading my tm m4 driver and looking at the sim (the 1st one with sliding bar )anyone got a long term review or is it worth the upgrade over my m4 heard it’s a lot more forgiving across the face thanks in advance

D

Deleted member 15344

Thinking of upgrading my tm m4 driver and looking at the sim (the 1st one with sliding bar )anyone got a long term review or is it worth the upgrade over my m4 heard it’s a lot more forgiving across the face thanks in advance

I went from the M4 to the SiM - the SiM is significantly better, everything from the acoustics , looks and the performance was a step up from the M4. The forgiveness isn’t hugely different but the SiM Max will give you a bit more and it more the equivalent of the M4

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have just gone from M4 to SimMax (the one without the bar as I normally set up for neutral anyway) yet to be tried.

My decision was based upon 2 guys I play with regularly and seeing the difference it made to them.

Roll on next Monday when it gets a try out.

Carpfather1

Head Pro
Visit site
I went from the M4 to the SiM - the SiM is significantly better, everything from the acoustics , looks and the performance was a step up from the M4. The forgiveness isn’t hugely different but the SiM Max will give you a bit more and it more the equivalent of the M4
This is what I wanted to hear ?? looking at pictures of the sim online it looks very nice compared to the m4 I like the Matt look

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
This isn't looking a good read for another M4 user ?
Say ten times to myself..
"It's the archer not the bow"
"It's the archer not the bow"
??

Remember it could be down to a change in the shaft and not the head.

Mind you what I paid for mine (2nd hand) I should recoup if I do not get on with it.

Carpfather1

Head Pro
Visit site
Ok so I took the sim2 max demo club off my club pro for 18 holes yesterday and got to say I was very impressed!
felt lovely off the face and only missed 1 fairway all round ,wouldn’t say it’s a lot longer than my current m4 but seems to go a good distance were ever it comes off on the face which impressed me and a miss hit just turned into a soft fade .

next question is it worth the extra £70 for the new sim over the first gen sim ?can get a awsome deal on the older sim with the shaft I use so looking at my options thanks in advance