Taylormade M4 driver setting

MrC

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Hi

Just purchased one.

Social golfer playing a few rounds this summer. I know the real answer is see a pro and have a lesson and work out setting which I will do in due course

But as I have never had an adjustable driver of any sort would you recommend any starting setting or just standard?

Main shot is very slight draw but miss is a controlled hook or a horrible slice!

duncan mackie

Money List Winner
Visit site
If you are going for the trial and error approach then start std and keep increasing the loft a little at a time until you no longer see improvements.
Then go back and add fade bias in the same way (if you really have to.
Or go and see a pro with a trackman and sort it once and for all in no time flat...there are tweaks beyond tweaks with all the available adjustments.

Maninblack4612

Tour Winner
www.camera-angles.co.uk
If you are going for the trial and error approach then start std and keep increasing the loft a little at a time until you no longer see improvements.
Then go back and add fade bias in the same way (if you really have to.
Or go and see a pro with a trackman and sort it once and for all in no time flat...there are tweaks beyond tweaks with all the available adjustments.
Can't do this with TM drivers

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Can't do this with TM drivers
Eh? What?

Moving the weight(s) towards the toe will, according to TM, promote a fade. Here's the setting guide for the M1 that indicates that. Fwiw, I'm rather dubious of their guide/results!

Or are you simply 'objecting' to the word 'bias'?