TaylorMade M3 hybrids .............................. anyone used them?

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
A mate of mine has a couple of M3 hybrids he has hardly ever used and wants me to but them.
I only have one hybrid, a TM R11.
The hybrids he's got are the 2 and 3 hybrid.
I have no 3 iron and am thinking of swapping out my 4 iron for a hybrid.
Are the M3's any good for a player off 15?
My 5 iron carries about 170yds, so I'm looking for clubs that go around 185yds and 200yds.
Would these suit?
Thanks in advance,

Slime.

AdamC28

Visit site
I love my M2 hybrids and I imagine they’re pretty similar.
Are the M3 lofts adjustable? You may find they go too long, you may need a 4 hybrid.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
A mate of mine has a couple of M3 hybrids he has hardly ever used and wants me to but them.
I only have one hybrid, a TM R11.
The hybrids he's got are the 2 and 3 hybrid.
I have no 3 iron and am thinking of swapping out my 4 iron for a hybrid.
Are the M3's any good for a player off 15?
My 5 iron carries about 170yds, so I'm looking for clubs that go around 185yds and 200yds.
Would these suit?
Thanks in advance,

Slime.

I have been looking for a 19 degree M3 with an evenflow stiff shaft for a while now, and have been looking at reviews online.

Good news is they are fully adjustable. They have a smaller head than some hybrids, and seem to suit someone that wants to hit hybrids like an iron, rather than a wood. M4 has a bigger head more like a wood. Understand they are not as forgiving as the M4, and are aimed at lower handicappers, but if you are a good ball striker they may well suit.

What does your mate play off, and did he not get on with them ? He should be able to give you some friendly feedback, unless he is in sales mode.:eek:

Hopefully someone will be along that actually has had one or more in their bag.(y)

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
I have been looking for a 19 degree M3 with an evenflow stiff shaft for a while now, and have been looking at reviews online.

Good news is they are fully adjustable. They have a smaller head than some hybrids, and seem to suit someone that wants to hit hybrids like an iron, rather than a wood. M4 has a bigger head more like a wood. Understand they are not as forgiving as the M4, and are aimed at lower handicappers, but if you are a good ball striker they may well suit.

What does your mate play off, and did he not get on with them ? He should be able to give you some friendly feedback, unless he is in sales mode.:eek:

Hopefully someone will be along that actually has had one or more in their bag.(y)

He plays off 11 but had a lot of trouble getting them airborne, for some reason.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
He plays off 11 but had a lot of trouble getting them airborne, for some reason.
2h is 17°, 3h is 19°
That might be a clue.
2° loft between them unadjusted- dont see the point.
All things being equal you'll be lucky to get 8 yards between them

Springveldt

Visit site
I’ve got a 2017 M1 hybrid at 19 degrees and it goes into orbit. I had the Aeroburner hybrids in 19 and 23 before and they went forever but also way, way left. The M1 sits square and with weight at neutral I can shape it either way, something I could never do with the Aeroburner.

The M1 isn’t as forgiving as the Aeroburner though, an off centre hit can lose as quite a bit.