Taylormade Ghost putters

J5MBF

Head Pro
Visit site
Anybody use one? Thoughts? Obviously with putters I need to go and try a few and i plan to do so. Really like the look of the ghost putters, are they the equivalent to bright pink boots for footy players??

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site
Anybody use one? Thoughts? Obviously with putters I need to go and try a few and i plan to do so. Really like the look of the ghost putters, are they the equivalent to bright pink boots for footy players??

I think Monty on here uses one.

I tried the Ghost range and didn't like the Pure Roll insert. To me it felt a little dead.

Horses for courses though. Have a play and see how you get on.

Ken_A

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I tried one - loved the look and feel but as above I did not like the insert - tho TBH if I was changing I would give it a bit more time. I found teh white heads so easy to look on and it was natural - almost as if you where rolling the ball the whole time. Deffo a hit for me aesthetically.

Monty_Brown

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Yep, I've had my Corza Ghost for about 6 months and love it. I really do hole loads more putts with it than before.

The insert, as has been said, is not to everyone's taste. It is quite a firm, clicky feel compared to some of the softer inserts. The hole in the mallet, together with the toplines, make it incredubly easy to line up.

I ummed and aahed between this and a few Odysseys, but in the end the white swung it! You do need to hole a few if you're going to rock up with a white putter and orange shoes like me!