Taylormade 2015 Tour Cart Bag

Hammertoe

Assistant Pro
Visit site
In my never ending quest for the perfect bag I was wondering do any of you guys have any experience of the 2015 Taylormade Tour Cart Bag? i.e. how does it fit on a trolley? is it as handy as a normal trolley bag? Pockets etc?

I currently use a Ping Pioneer 2 cart bag on a Clicgear 3.5 trolley, this is a great bag but there is just something about the staff bag look like I love, although I tried a full size one last year with disastrous results as it was just too big and cumbersome, but I think these smaller ones are made for trolleys rather than be carried by a caddy?

Please see the pic for the bag I am referring to:

B10876_zoom_D.jpg

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've got a smaller (8.5 in) Callaway tour bag and it didn't fit onto my clic gear trolley. I had to get rid of the Clicgear and swapped to a Stewart Z1 and it fits on that very nicely.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I don't like these as you usually have to put them on their side on the trolly to get to the majority of the pockets, especially at the back. Found it cumbersome and prefer those specifically designed to sit on a trolly

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
I don't like these as you usually have to put them on their side on the trolly to get to the majority of the pockets, especially at the back. Found it cumbersome and prefer those specifically designed to sit on a trolly

I don't need to put mines sideways on the Stewart Z1, and the new R1 looks the same so would deffo advise anyone looking at a tour bag and trolley combo to check out the Stewart trolleys.

Hammertoe

Assistant Pro
Visit site
That's kinda what I was asking, are these tour cart bags not a smaller version of the staff bag that will fit and sit properly on a trolley? I thought they were designed for that purpose?

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
That's kinda what I was asking, are these tour cart bags not a smaller version of the staff bag that will fit and sit properly on a trolley? I thought they were designed for that purpose?

Not really no, deffo not on your Clicgear. They are just smaller tour bags.