Tall Golf Clothing

abjectplop

Hacker
Visit site
Anyone have any recommendations for golf jumpers which are good length in body and arm for tall golfers? I'm 6' 3". Trousers I have no problems with as Under Armour do 36" length but struggle to find good options for tops.

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
I have the same issue and generally find it’s trial and error. My winter jumpers tend to be walking rather than golf sweaters. But Footjoy tops are generally okay.

The biggest problem I have is waterproofs, as hardly any manufacturers make them any longer than 33”. After some hours hunting online I eventually found a pair of Proquip at 35”. But they really did take some finding.

YorkshireStu

Medal Winner
Visit site
I’m 6’ 4” and I find the Adidas mid layers and pull overs are pretty good with sleeve length.

I use a Jack Wolfskin coat as my waterproof, it’s one of their normal ones but is handily very mobile around the shoulders. Excellent quality without the ‘golf mark up’.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Adidas goretex jacket substantially longer than its Galvin Green equivalent

Polos/jumpers I find very much hit and miss (within brand too), the performance polos from UA tend to be a good length

abjectplop

Hacker
Visit site
Adidas goretex jacket substantially longer than its Galvin Green equivalent

Polos/jumpers I find very much hit and miss (within brand too), the performance polos from UA tend to be a good length

I notice UA now have some tall fit polos on their website but don't seem to do any jumpers which is what I'm after. UA do tall fit waterproof jackets also.