Sundridge Park Golf Club

StrongBowd

Visit site
Hi there,

I am currently a member at Birchwood Park in Dartford, but the pace of play especially on weekends is becoming a but of an issue with my last round taking 4hr 30 for a 3 ball.

I've heard very good things from Sundridge and was wondering if anyone could shine a light on their experiences there.

My plan is to submit my application and be ready for my call up when the time comes. I have read that an infamous Leftie is a member there.

Any help would be amazing

Jack

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Can’t help about Sundridge, shame about the pace of play at Birchwood I always enjoyed playing there, especially the run of holes from 4-9.

StrongBowd

Visit site
Can’t help about Sundridge, shame about the pace of play at Birchwood I always enjoyed playing there, especially the run of holes from 4-9.
Yeh its a good track and considering the amount of play it gets the greens are always in good condition.

Because its one of the few pay and play courses in the area it gets a lot of footfall of Guests and the marshalls aren't that strict on timekeeping so it gets out of hand.

I've found mornings fine, but you need to wake up at 6am on the dot to book for 2 weeks in advance otherwise everything gets booked up quicktime

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Yeh its a good track and considering the amount of play it gets the greens are always in good condition.

Because its one of the few pay and play courses in the area it gets a lot of footfall of Guests and the marshalls aren't that strict on timekeeping so it gets out of hand.

I've found mornings fine, but you need to wake up at 6am on the dot to book for 2 weeks in advance otherwise everything gets booked up quicktime
Booking at 6.00am 😳 sod that.
Our place did 6.30 booking and the members at our place had a good ole moan at the club sec. It’s now at 7.30 pm 👍

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hi there,

I am currently a member at Birchwood Park in Dartford, but the pace of play especially on weekends is becoming a but of an issue with my last round taking 4hr 30 for a 3 ball.

I've heard very good things from Sundridge and was wondering if anyone could shine a light on their experiences there.

My plan is to submit my application and be ready for my call up when the time comes. I have read that an infamous Leftie is a member there.

Any help would be amazing

Jack
I don't know if Leftie has read this yet.
You could try sending a Pm, tell him Golfmmad sent you. 😁👍