Sunday roast

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
I love Sundays.
had no lessons so had 9 holes with Jan, took some video of the you-know -what for the destructions, a couple of pints and then home to cook the roast lamb.
I had put the joint in tin foil and then into a slow cooker on high at 10 am. When we got back at 4, the smell filled the house :D :D :D
The bone actually fell out of the joint it was so soft and tender.
Put the potatoes on and opened the wine.
Appy Sunday :D :D :D
What would be your perfect Sunday?

KeefG

Journeyman Pro
www.maywoodgolfclub.com
The perfect Sunday for me would consist of waking up to the smell of a proper cooked brekkie, my wife would obviously be naked cooking it ;)

An hour on the practice ground before going out and playing 18 holes beating my previous best score.

A quick trip down the local for a friendly few jars with the lads before returning home to pretty much the same as you, Sunday roast with all the trimmings washed down with a couple of bottles of vino then settling down in front of the tele and watching the Boro beat the Jawdees :D

Never, ever, ever gonna happen!

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Every Sunday is perfect. I get to play or practice as much as I want and Mrs Homer will either pick me up (one car at the moment - such a pain) or I'll get home and we'll cook lunch together and then enjoy the day watching TV etc (sadly beers are a no no for me :()

sergio10

Hacker
Visit site
to Play football / golf (depending on what time of year) on the sunday morning and winning / beating best round, going home to watch Birmingham City destroy the villa (at Villa Park would be good) whilst enjoying a sunday roast and knocking back a couple of bottles of corona. . . This is an ideal (fantasy) sunday. . . not realistic unfortunately

vig

Tour Winner
Visit site
the perfect Sunday for me is. round of golf then come home have a roast then have about 4 beers :)

Aren't you only 15?

I thought that to be honest

so ? age is just a number :) beer ant that bad for ya ;)

I was going to say, only 4! :eek:

My perfect sunday would be to get up to full English (monty) cooked by someone else's missus (naked of course) :eek:. 18 holes around Carnoustie or Turnberry.
Home to Proper Roast with proper Yorkshire pudscouple of bottles of nice chilled wine. 40 winks to sleep it off, up for footy to see Barnsley win the play off final, finish of with a nice BBQ and more beer all under blue skies. Relax with a nice massage beofre turning in.

Cernunnos

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Perfect Sunday would be a nice relaxing sunday with family & a good roast dinner, as it used to be many years ago.

With the flexible shift patterns we are all expected to work these days, its killing the Sunday dinner & sunday with the family.

A quick round of golf at daybreak on a sunday, can start the day off well, but the usual Sunday club comps to me take way too long & does eat into important family time, on the few sundays available to most.

The alternative good sunday, is a day trip out with the family & a picnic.

There really is something special about preparing a sunday roast, the yorkshire puddings from a proper batter mix & the roast potatoes etc. The aromas of a slowly cooked lunch bring back fond memories.

teegirl

Head Pro
Visit site
My Sundays are great. Tea and Toast in bed :) lounge about for a bit, play some golf :( and watch Bob slaving in the kitchen cooking our dinner, keeping his glass full of course ; :D :D

Only not next Sunday, I've got an invitation match at BW, oops sorry, but I think Doh was after an invite.