Struggling with my 4 Hybrid

Dodger

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
It's a shame Freddie hasn't come back to the thread to answer the many questions.....maybe he is busy or maybe he knows he's been found out for being another GM Forum Howdidido Jackanory teller....I know which reason I think is the true one. :D

stevek1969

Money List Winner
Visit site
Maybe he's hiding with Tiger, this could be a case for Taggart find the missing +1.2 handicap golfer from the Isle of Man, the plot thickens. :D

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Dodger I'm going to ignore the jackanory as WE did it at the time of Homergate but I do agree with you that silence speaks volumes!!! I looked and can't find anyone of that handicap. Is he playing the island villain in some panto and can't reply. Either way you and I haven't seen eye to eye this year but its fine as its an open forum and your input at times is priceless even at my expense and I hope we can find some common ground in 2010. Hope you and your loved ones have a good day and a great new year

freddielong

Tour Winner
www.garbtherapy.com
Firstly I would like to say sorry I do not play at Castletown at the moment, I play at another course on the Isle of Man called Pulrose it is a dump, this is why I lied. I have been unable to afford to play at Castletown due to current financial problems.
And as was asked I have not played for the Island since I was 20yrs old ever since I pointed out to them, that the Isle of Man Golf Uniion was an old mans drinking club with more hangers on than Tiger Woods and that I would not help fund it.

Not that it really matters but my handicap is correct but whether or not you beleive me doesn't really matter as this is my last post

I would like to thank most people on here, for the last few months banter and good luck with your golfing in 2010

Pants

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
It's a shame that anyone should have to lie about where they play their golf for whatever reason.

At the moment I have better things to do with what money I earn than join a golf club. Around my neck of the woods they are mainly £1250++ annual subs plus, for many, a substantial joining fee.

As a result most of my golf is played on municipal courses around Croydon (can you imagine ) or society golf.

I'm not too proud to admit it.

OK the "experience" may be more enjoyable on better courses but at the end of the day (how I hate that phrase :eek:) playing is the main thing for me.

Dodger

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Freddie, next you will be telling us the reason you aint been on to reply is because actually you are Santa Claus and have been awfully busy over the festive period.......

I also seem to remember that you claimed to play off +3 in one of you early posts....it's been emotional Santa. :D