Stewart Downing

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
I agree Tony.

Wycombe Wanderers is my local team but I've been a ManU fan since 1971! Through relegation and all the glory years since then. Never seen them play but that doesn't matter. if I want to watch footie I'll go to Adams park.

How much is it to get into a premiership game these days?

BTW Tony, HID's family come from Bromborough. FIL's been a Trannie for 70 years! They live 123 yards from Bromborough Golf Club - been going up there for nearly 20 years and never played it - muppet!

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Bromborough hey, Thats Paul Warings home track isn't it? Is it Paul Waring?

Bromborough is meant to be a hidden Gem of a course on the Wirral. Meant to play it last year but put it off. Maybe you can join me for a game if your round this way.

And there is a cracker just up the road Eastham Lodge golf club.

B.O.T the cost for united is between £35 and £45 for a game. I usually sit North stand lower tier or Stretford end.

GF's uncles have season tickets so I normally snap up games they cant make if am not working.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
I'll work on that Tony.

With a school's promotion discount me and the Boy pay £7 for me and £3 for him.

A tenner for 2 for a pro footie match - beat that!

vig

Tour Winner
Visit site
Been to most grounds inthe country following my local team (Barnsley) but not set foot in Oakwell since my spat with the office in promotion season to prem league.
I've been to old trafford a number of times with my son who's a red's fan. last few times, he's taken me.
I would put them as my 2nd team and they are entertaining. They are like marmite (love/hate)

Back to thread Downing is NOT worth half of the bid that Tottenham have put in.

He is 2nd rate, can't believe he has been capped.
But if I was Gibson and knowing Spurs will be back with an improved offer, I would hold out for more too.

I have an immense amount of respect for Steve Gibson. I wish it was compulsory for all chairman to be in his mould.