Stand up Electric trolley bag

badgb21

Hacker
Visit site
I'm on the hunt for a Stand up Electric trolley bag or something that would do a similar job.
I like using a bag in the car for the mud and it stops it sliding around a bit too.

I have the Powakaddy bag and after a round of golf I end up fighting to get the trolley in the bag and end up with more mud on me than on the trolley.
The top and sides folding flat are the issue.
I recently cut the top off - I don't need it. This has helped, but it's still a pain with the side folding. It needs some kind of design or frame in it to hold its shape.
Otherwise, it's great, the handles are ok and it's light, I can easily pick the whole lot up and transfer it easily.

Any ideas?

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
I'm on the hunt for a Stand up Electric trolley bag or something that would do a similar job.
I like using a bag in the car for the mud and it stops it sliding around a bit too.

I have the Powakaddy bag and after a round of golf I end up fighting to get the trolley in the bag and end up with more mud on me than on the trolley.
The top and sides folding flat are the issue.
I recently cut the top off - I don't need it. This has helped, but it's still a pain with the side folding. It needs some kind of design or frame in it to hold its shape.
Otherwise, it's great, the handles are ok and it's light, I can easily pick the whole lot up and transfer it easily.

Any ideas?
Never had an issue with my powakaddy bag but do you want me to measure my stewartgolf one? I’d imagine it’s wider.

badgb21

Hacker
Visit site
The change mat from Amazon finally arrived and it is a perfect size for my Powacaddy FW5s
It relaxes flat in your boot, place collapsed trolley on top and pull rope front and back to contain it. Lay bag alongside, slightly diagonal to prevent trolley rolling (as previously with original bag), shut boot lid - Bingo.
No more fighting to get the trolley in the wretched bag!

badgb21

Hacker
Visit site
How much was it?

£38 but I was really hacked off with the powacaddy one.
I read somewhere that someone put card around the back and sides to keep an original golf trolly bag upright, I soon lost patience trying that!

Couldn't find one as big any cheaper. It needs to be this size 50"