Srixon Z Star

Jamie23

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Currently play Callaway Supersofts but I can get a 3 for 2 deal on Srixon Z Stars and was thinking of giving them a go

Really enjoy the soft feel of the supersofts so not looking for anything that feels like a brick compared to them but thought it was a good deal for a premium ball

Does anyone currently play the Z Stars? Watched a rick sheils review who mentioned there very soft feel but just wanted to gather a few more opinions from people who use or have used the ball

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I switched to z stars about a month ago previously I was using Srixon ad 333.

Been cut twice in that time and played to h/c most times.

Not sure if i just had a purple patch or if it was down to the z stars.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Almost everything will feel like a brick compared to the SuperSoft...clue's in the name;)
Z-Star is a very good premium ball, similar to ProV1 and TP5
These feel soft compared to the cheaper 2 piece balls but will feel firm compared to the soft ones.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Could be, last time I bought were FG Tours so I would expect renamed model to perform as good. Great ball and worth a try.
I'm genuinely not sure tbh.
Still exist as FG Tours according to this: https://www.wilson.com/en-us/golf/balls/wilson-staff/staff-fg-tour-urethane-golf-balls
Four-piece urethane balls. That being the yank page though, maybe they have a different name over here?
Wait, no, here they are on Clubhouse Golf: https://www.clubhousegolf.co.uk/aca...i4LBwNmOclz3OVX61GROooxDGk0iMfmRoCW98QAvD_BwE

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm genuinely not sure tbh.

That’s Ok, people have different opinions and that is OK, despite what some here think.

I can’t stand Titliest balls, just don’t feel right for me, all in the head of course, Srixon and the FG Tours I had however feel fine.