Spreadsheet for calcualtion Stableford points

Dave1980

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Has anyone managed to create a spreadsheet that will calculate your stableford points.

I'm looking for something where you can add SI, Par, Handicap and score and it will provide a result.

We have a large number of us going anyway later in the year and just to speed things up I thought this would be easier!

Thanks
Dave

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I use scoresaver 2 to record my scores (and stats) although it isn't that necessary. Works out my points based on stableford and CSS you put in and then gives you the function to allow handicap changes to be made. Free to download and surely a lot less hassle

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
I’ve been using this spreadsheet for a while now but it says I can’t upload and no longer have permission to edit the file? How do I get round this
Try making your own copy by saving it (or the one you have been using) to another name on your own PC.

Domino66

Visit site
Try making your own copy by saving it (or the one you have been using) to another name on your own PC.
I use it on my iPad and have saved a copy to another file on my iPad but still says pending have a look at the attachment

Attachments

• C8CF7A83-2A4A-4020-B0C5-E409DC98100F.png
    C8CF7A83-2A4A-4020-B0C5-E409DC98100F.png
    314.1 KB · Views: 29